All reviews apartment hotel chopping board living room sun terrace night life nice apartment pushed together beds were comfortable common areas brilliant location lovely balcony restaurants and bars would definitely stay here again per day air conditioning min walk sea view
Reviewed 30 October 2018

We only stayed here for a night with our daughter. Apartment was clean and had all the basics (wish they had a mini dishwasher though). Beds were comfy, some road noise. Great location, literally a block from the beach and short walk into the main town.
Just one thing let it down, although not an issue for one night....couple of lightbulbs needed replacing (one of which was over bathroom sink) and batteries were dead for one of the aircon units. Apart from that we had a good stay and would recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Staying here for 9 days with my 3 young boys. The apartment is fine, location great but... if like me you expect to spend a fair bit of time at the pool be warned. They do not allow sun loungers by the pool?!?! Never in my life have I known a property to ban loungers by the pool. They have a sun terrace with loungers but if like me you watch your kids in the pool you cannot see them from the sun terrace. As my youngest is only 4 that means I have to sit on a concrete bench or on the damp grass. This is not what I’d expect from a 4 star property. And the caretaker who threw my possessions from lounger I’d moved, was rude and very creepy. It’s really soured our trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Hotel appartment very good, very clean well serviced by the staff, price not bad, includes breakfast but you have to go over to another hotel for that. Hotel would have got a much better rating but the sound proofing is not good. Currently on the ground floor and can hear upstairs. Footsteps quite loud and annoying, worst bit is the child running around. Can hear them talking and their computer noises. Don’t want to upset someone’s holiday because of a problem not really their fault, if I was to return I would go for the top floor.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Getting the right location is Sitges, especially in early September, is hard but if you can get in at the Mediterraneo you have hit the jackpot. We stayed at the apartment Blanc, which is privately owned. In fact we have stayed each year for many years. The facilities are basic but very good and the building is clean, well run and air conditioned. The pool, which is huge, never seems that busy and the views are stunning. It is directly across the road from the beach and two minutes walk to the very heart of the town. Always go for the garden/pool side and stay in the middle of the building as when we have stayed higher up the roof, street side, in the past, the balcony traps the noise from below and can be really annoying. Next year we will be staying in a far larger space nearby, in part because the cost of the flat we stay in has doubled since 2014 and because we have learnt with time what matters to us, which is a balance of space, location and comfort. The Mediterraneo has a large garage that is extremely convenient if you have a car. So, if you are looking for the perfect spot in Sitges in the heart of the action but fairly quiet, secluded, with a beautiful pool and almost on the beach, stay here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

This was my fourth visit to the Mediterraneo and definitely the best.

I stayed in a 3 bedroom apartment.

The apartment was a good size and could easily accommodate six adults. I will point out that there were only 3 of us on my visit though.

The beds were comfy and had decent pillows and bed linen.

2 balcony’s. 1 of them being really large at the front. Great for people watching or having a drink before heading out.

Never heard any noise from any other rooms.

The pools were quiet and clean. Would be nice if some of the sun loungers could be by the pools but they are all on a sun terrace away from the pool. No problems at all with using your towels on the grass though.

My only suggestion to improve the apartment would be with regards to the kitchen. Bearing in mind that it can sleep 6, there should be 6 wine glasses, champagne flutes, not 2 of each. Oh and also needs a chopping board and a tea towel.

The apartment has a dishwasher and washing machine. Dishwasher tablets were provided for the dishwasher.

The location is perfect. Literally across the road from the beach. 5 min walk to the night life. Lots of restaurants very close by.

Date of stay: September 2018