See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

This self catering apartment was so much better then I read about. Yes it maybe a little tired but it was cheap. Room had a lovely balcony which over looked the pool. We went in January and it was less then £100 each for 5 days. Don’t think I would pay to much more then that but it was nice.
When booking you need to collect the keys from the main hotel at the end of the promenade. It’s a lovely walk

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trevor C
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Apartaments are well located 10-15 mins to the city center, 7-10 mins to the beach. The first thing that dissapointed me was checkin in the hotel (which is pretty far from apatments) i was walking from the train-station and took me 45 mins. Another thing was broken fridge. On my way to the hotel i bought some food, and everything have soured. They don't have any representatives on the territory so if you need something you have to call the hotel (i didnt see phone in my room) or go to reception. Luckily i met chambermaid and asked her to fix it. They have nice and clean swimming pool but without sunchairs so take a blanket. The room i stayed in had bedroom, bathroom, livingroom connected wuth tiny kithen and balcony with pool view. Everythingwas clean. There is a vending machine in the yard where you can buy water or snacks but better find a supermarket which is 15 mins far walking the same street.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Алёна Л
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Me and my partner decided to stay here and god I wish we had checked trip adviser!

There's no bed just a sofa bed

We complained about the noise coming from a Spanish family there at 11pm kids 10-12 year olds) screaming and jumping in the pool when we phoned to complain a man hung up the phone I called back and he send someone... he didn't. Honestly worst place I have ever stayed in. AVOID!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kayne R
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We booked this place through a VERY large online travel agency. One would think they are informed about procedures, etc. Well, we had some surprises.
Arrival: After walking over to the apartment we were greeted by a sign saying that the checkin was to be made at their main location 25 minutes away by foot. We had no car! We called and they confirmed it was the way to do it and that we just had to go over if we wanted the keys.
We got there, they gave me a key and luckily for me and before we left, a friend told us that for his QUADRUPLE apartment they were also given only one key until they complained. Once they did, they were given an extra set of keys leaving 30€ as caution money. I did the same.
At check out we would have to go back to leave the key and get the money back.
Next nice surprise of the day: CHECK OUT WAS AT 10 AM the last day.
Well, let's start the holiday and go to our room.
We got there and the public areas were ok, we opened the door and... Where is the bed? Nowhere in the description of the room it was mentioned that we were going to sleep on a sofa bed. And still... it looked like we would have to.
The curtains between the living room-kitchen-bedroom and the garden were filthy (photo attached)
For some unknown reason the TV was not attached to the wall any longer.(photo attached)
When the sofa became a bed it was clear that the night was going to be a blast. One third of the mattress was up, one third down and one third levelled.
Woke up the following morning with great bug bites all over.
The pool was ok but it had no sun after 6 PM
And well, after such and incredible, memorable experience on the first day we decided to run away and simply went over to sleep at a friend's place.
I would obviously not recommend it to anyone.
If you can... go somewhere else.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank dacarrr
Reviewed 4 May 2016

We booked a studio for 1 night. When we got to the apartment, there was a note at the entrance saying we had to go to another location to do the check in, which was a 25 minute walk from the centre.

They hadn't informed us of this before or after booking, so we only found out when we got there. Disappointing as we had booked this studio because of its central location and ended up wasting more than 1 hour walking and queuing for the check in.

Besides that, the room was ok but much worse than it looked on the pictures. Also they said it had a garden view and it didn't. The blankets were full of dust, made me sneeze all night.

Only good thing was the little pool and garden.

Date of stay: May 2016