All reviews hotel is beautiful ibiza vibe oyster bar dj music mode room tourist train pool area beach bar quiet end fair walk fast wifi paid euros small things sea view house keeping wonderful stay minute walk
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

Terramar was far better then I expected.
Recently renovated.
Great service. Great restaurant. Rooms are nice even if they are a bit too modern to my taste.
The surroundings are nice. Near to Sitges centre and beach. Best hotel I have visited in Sitges. So far.

Trip type: Travelled on business
AuraManagers, ME4YOU at ME Sitges Terramar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Hillbom,

First of all, thank you so much for trust placed in ME Sitges Terramar as your hosting option during your last visit to this wonderful destination.

We really appreciate the time you have dedicated to share your experience´s details with us. We work daily putting our energy in the satisfaction of our guests, that is why we feel so happy when the customers transmit us how great was everything.

Anyway, we have already taken notes about the things we can improve to try to find solutions to overcome the expectative of the future customers.

We hope to see you soon, meanwhile take care and enjoy!

King regards,

Claudia Lamelas
ME Sitges Terramar

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel was amazing. Rooms were big and the showers were great. Everything was clean, the restaurant has great food. Pool was a bit cold but it was October, we still had a swim. There is a resident DJ at the reception and pool also at the sky bar of an evening. They also have a beach bar in summer. The music vibe is mainly chill out. Only down side is it's far from the main bit of town. I would definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
AuraManagers, Aura Host at ME Sitges Terramar, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

First of all, thank you so much for the trust placed in ME Sitges Terramar during your last visit to our lovely and cool town.

We really appreciate the time invested in sharing with us the details of your experience. We are so happy to check you lived an unforgettable experience with us.
In ME Sitges Terramar, we daily hard work focused on the total satisfaction of our guests.

We hope to see you son, enjoying the ME Sitges Terramar´s experience, where the Mediterranean Sea shows its coolest face.

Kind regards,

Antonio
Aura Host I ME Sitges Terramar

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Warm welcome and hotel is really nice. But when there's a whole group of woman for a conference its no joy at all! They took over the hotel. Rooms are great. But when you receive a welcome gift ( free platter of fruit) and the boy is really anoying waiting for a tip?? Breakfast was survival. please note that it is more comfortable for regular guests if such a group have their own facilities eldewher in the hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Meliá Hotels International
AuraManagers, Aura Host at ME Sitges Terramar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear Ester R

irst of all thank you for taking some of your valuable time to share a part of your experience at Me Sitges Terramar.

We are glad you felt a warm wellcome by our partners and you enjoyed our fantastic instalattions. We hope you could also enjoy our Radio Rooftop .
We apologize if we have not met your expectations in your breakfast experience, we had passed your comment to our partners BESO who operates our F&B Outlets and the events goup manager as to keep on the hard work and analyze the situation.
Hope to see you back again soon! To enjoy the power of a complete ME experience, where the mediterranean see shows one of it´s most cool faces.

Antonio Aura
Host I Me Sitges Terramar

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I had stayed at the old Terramar a couple of times and what it lacked in ambience although it was very querky it made up for in service. I was expecting great things for this stay as a Melia card holder it was the first time I had stayed at a ME. I must admit was a little disappointed especially with the service. I dont think it had been opened long and there were a number of snagging items like very annoying and loose floor tiles in the restaurant that needed sorting. The pool area is fantastic but ruined by the sound system which in isolation is fine but when its competing with the same on the beach opposite it does get annoying . Over the weekend the hotel was very busy and the service round the pool was very hit and miss , no fault of the staff who were very helpful just not enough of them.
The breakfast was very good and the room was clean tidy and very functional.
You cant beat the location of the hotel, I just hope it finds itself and maybe looks towards a more Spanish feel which is what I like about Melia properties.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AuraManagers, Aura Host at ME Sitges Terramar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Jeremy S

First and foremost let me thank you for taking time to share your feedback in regards to your experience at ME Sitges Terramar.
We highly appreciate our guests' feedback as we deeply believe this is the most appropriate way to improve our service. I would like you to know that in Meliá Hotels, we are conscious that our guests are the most important. For all the ME Sitges Terramar team, the total satisfaction of all our guests is the main priority and the reason why we strive for every day.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience faced during your experience with us. At ME by Meliá Hotels we have a strong commitment with excellence, and we feel frustrated when we are not able to achieve our guests' expectations.

I would like to inform you that after your comments, we will report all with the entire team . Our main goal is to avoid this inconveniences in near the future.

We hope you give is a second chance in order to show you the real ME by Meliá experience, and I will personally make sure that you notice the service vocation that leads our daily work.

Kind Regards.

Ismael V

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Room was clean. Bar staff were miserable. Gave you a plastic cup for your drinks and snapped at you if you went for another without it. Food was always just warm or cold. Same food every morning at breakfast. Lunch time seemed the best time to eat. Beach was just over the road and it was close to all the shops and bars.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Shaniwale,

First of all, thank you so much for the trust placed in ME Sitges Terramar during your last visit to the wonderfull town of Sitges.

We have carefully read your opinión and share it with the rest of our team in order to apply corections which can improve the experience of our guests. According with the plastic cup, I inform you glassware is not alllowed in public pools by the spanisg law for security reasons. On the other hand, we have shared your opinión about F&B services with our Partner BESO, in charge of the management of these services. I trust they are already working hard to avoid this kind of situationes can repeat anymore.

I ask you considere it as something isolated and I hope to see you soon enjoying the ME Sitges Terramar´s experience.

Kind Regards.