Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Julia, Julia, Julia ❤️

Today I had an amazing experience at the Opera lounge! I was looking for a long time for a good... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Norabouj
via mobile
Great haircut and atmosphere

One of the best haircuts I’ve ever had. The only problem now is that I will need to fly to... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018
AvidTraveller188113
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Barcelona
from US$13.80
from US$28.75
from US$41.40
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I had a wonderful experience at Opera. We came in randomly for my husbands trim. It looked so good I had my hair cut and honestly Giovanni is sweet, kind, handsome and amazing at what he does. All the staff is amazing. I bought loads of artwork and wish all salons had such amazing staff.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Deidre I
Mauro M, Owner at Opera Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

I would really like to take the opportunity to thank you for your precious feedback. There's nothing more important for us than to know that our customers enjoy the Opera's experience. Thank you so much again and we hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience, so glad I visited for a wash and blow dry . Just when I thought it couldn't get any better after the amazing wash and condition the blow dry that followed was of the highest quality .Would highly recommend a visit whilst on Holidays, your hair will love you for it .
I made the appointment via email and got in the same day. Excellent service at a very reasonable price.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Suncitykerry
Mauro M, Owner at Opera Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your precious feedback. It's really important for us to know the Opera's experience satisfies the expectation of an international public. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Barcelona :)

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Was visiting for the week and wanted a blowout. Was recommended by local and absolutely loved it! Great people and my hair looked fabulous! Very reasonably priced! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: April 2017
2  Thank WGG99
Mauro M, Owner at Opera Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your precious feedback. It's really important for us to hear visitors from abroad can really enjoy the Opera's experience We hope to see you again on your next trip to Barcelona :)

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I will just say that I've been here a week ago for a haircut and I am so glad that after 2 years living in Barcelona I've finally found a place where I want to come back. I am a brand new regular customer.
Thank you for your passion and work, guys!

Date of experience: March 2017
2  Thank That_Anna
Mauro M, Owner at Opera Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Anna, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your precious feedback. There is nothing more important than another happy customer :-) Have a great weekend!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

After 8 years living in Barcelona I found finally Giovanni! A former employee at Coppola hairdresser, the celebrity hairdresser in Milan and Montecarlo.
He is The Master of Shatush, a well known technique for hair highlights in Italy but hard to find in Barcelona.
I just cannot miss my regular rendez-vous!
The Opera Lounge is nicely decorated, there are always exhibitions and offers great complimentary services!
Well done Giovanni!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank CarolL279
Mauro M, Owner at Opera Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Carol, we wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your precious feedback. There is nothing more important than another happy customer :-) Have a great weekend!