Colon Hotel(Barcelona)
US$219
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$252/night.

Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$329
  • Breakfast included
US$150
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$209/night.

US$218
US$161
US$138
Priceline
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

All reviewscheap supermarketnice kitchendorm roommetro stationthe staff were extremely helpfulgreat place to staylate at nightrooms are cleanair conditioninglockershostelnetflixbathroomlocationtriumphfacilitiesfridge
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Super friendly hosts, very helpful and always smiling! I got to Arc House before check in and there was no problem with leaving luggage to go sightseeing. Same with check out! It was my pleasure to be there :) room and bathroom were very clean, quiet roommates, kitchen had all needed equipment.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2017

The biggest drawback - very poor wifi connection, it kept getting off all the time across the hostel areas. The door to our room wouldn't lock ,the staff was notified but it stayed open over the night. The staff is rather indifferent. TThe plus side - the location is quite good, there's a great park a nd a nice supermarket nearby. the area is clean

Room Tip: female room
Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

The location is not bad, and the hostel is clean and safe. But the reception is not open 24 hours, and the guests can not drink any alcohol type inside. Also, the automatic lighting system is not good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2017

On Saturday 19/08/17 I received a message through booking.com from this property. They gave me lots of info and also wanted to know my arrival time as they do not have reception 24Hrs and they charge 10Euro extra after 10 pm check-ins. To this message, I replied: My flight arrives at 21:35 and I will make my way to the hostel straight away but not sure how long it normally takes. And then I asked what was the best way to reach the property.

In response, they gave me a few options on how to get there. I arrived at 22:20 and a big sign was on the wall saying that they canceled my booking as I didn't say anything about the time. I managed to connect to the Wifi of the property, they I saw they sent me a message on WhatsApp at 20:00 (I was already flying) asking me about the time again.. Anyway so I called this number only to find out the phone was in the reception, pointless.

Anyway so I was exhausted and I went downstairs to think about what I was going to do. So I met awesome people and we stayed till 6am talking outside. Then I went upstairs with them and I laid down on the couch to sleep a bit. At 7am one of the stuff asked me, rudely, what was I doing there. I explained and he says: "well, if we canceled your booking then you can't be here! so you need to leave and come back at 10am when I start working" I said that surely he can see how they made a mistake and that instead of kicking me out he should really be helping me out. He said that to see if I was right he would have to see the messages on Booking.com but he could only do that after 10am couldn't believe this, and he literally escorted me out.

What a shame that people show this little care when they work in the hospitality industry. The fact that he wouldn't even care about me really disappointed me. And he even charged me for 3 nights, I paid as I was so tired and really didn't want to argue with someone I have so little respect for, especially when I know that I will never get anywhere if I said something..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Very close to Arc de Thioumf, walking distance to Barceloneta, night clubs, Marina, Sagrada Famillia and Casa Batlò. Great location! There is a super cheap supermarket closeby too. The rooms are clean and have air conditioning. Kitchen and bathrooms are clean. This is not a party hostel, it is a chill out hostel.

Room Tip: All of them are great.
Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo