“Great Location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Peterborough, Canada
“Great Location”
Reviewed 22 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The apartment is clean and spacious. We travelled with our 21 year old son so having 2 separate bedrooms and 2 bathrooms was well worth it. Loved the balcony.

The location is great. It's a 5 minute walk to the city centre and the top of Las Ramblas; 20 minutes and you are at the beach. Bus, subway and taxi are 2 minutes away. The apartment faces a residential courtyard so it's quiet at night for sleeping.

Antonio was very easy to deal with and always quick to respond. He met us at the apartment and showed us how everything worked. He provided us with some suggestions on places to eat and things to see.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
23 May 2016
Hi Jane, thank you very much for the review. I try my guests feel at home.
I thank also you've been so careful with my apartment. I will be happy to receive you again in your next visit at Barcelona.
lambert49
York, England
“Excellent well-equipped apartment in good location.”
Reviewed 24 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Were met and greeted by Anna, exactly as arranged by Antonio. Anna was friendly and welcoming and gave lots of useful advice and tips about Barcelona, as well as telling us about the flat and equipment.
The flat was well equipped and clean. It was in a central location near Place de Catalunya which was handy for the airport bus, tourist info etc.
We had a 4 year old with us which made my daughter a bit nervous because of the high balconies(4 floors up) but they are well guarded with railings and the access doors could be locked so we just had to be aware and careful. The lift was easy to operate.
There was an excellent little supermarket across the road.
Finally, thank you Antonio for being extremely helpful and obliging regarding the booking arrangements.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
27 Apr 2016
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Brian and his family but communication with him has been easy, it has always answered my emails quickly.
They have been very careful with my apartment, they have left clean and tidy.
Thanks Brian for your review and for being so careful with my apartment.
I will be glad to receive you again in my apartment on your next visit to Barcelona.
Keith E
Durham, United Kingdom
“Excellent accommodation in a great location”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment is in a great location for exploring the whole of Barcelona. The area has excellent access to foo shopping outlets and restaurants.

The booking process, communication, the meet and greet, and overall customer service and help from Antonio was excellent.

As a minor comment to improve the overall experience I would suggest providing a supply of basic store cupboard cooking basics e.g. olive oil, salt, pepper, flour etc.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
31 Dec 2015
Hi Keith, thank you very much the comments and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Barcelona and my apartment. I try my guests feel at home. I thank you that you have been as careful with my apartment and they have ceased clean and tidy.
I will consider your suggestion to supply basic store as a oil, salt, etc.
Reviewed 28 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Liked best: Two ensuite bathrooms
Liked least: the sofa was not very comfortable
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
28 Oct 2015
I appreciate the Sue review of their stay in my apartment. They have benn very kind and careful with my apartment. I will be happy to receive them again.
Inverness
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location in the city
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
26 Oct 2015
I have not had the pleasure of meeting Gerard and his family but he co communication has been very easy and quick. Much appreciate your comments. I try to make guests feel at home. They were very friendly and very careful with my apartment. They have left clean and tidy. I will be happy to receive you again
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing