All reviews hesperia tower free shuttle main tower close to the airport suites building electric hob hospital car park separate building a small kitchen area shuttle service metro station living room main reception the hotel offers minutes walk away coffee machine booked this hotel
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Stayed 2 nights at the suites. Showed the taxi driver the hotel details, he dropped me by the road. I eventually found the suites, but had to ask someone where check in was, which is actually in the adjacent Tower hotel.

After check in, the receptionist walked me to the suite entrance. There were complimentary chocolates and water which was a nice touch.

It was a 1 bedroom 'apartment', with a separate living room and small kitchen area that had a microwave oven, toaster, electric hob, fridge and sink. However, there were only 2 glasses provided, no other utensils or crockery, so the kitchen area was of little practical use.

There was a separate minibar, with kettle, and tea making facilities, there was no coffee provided.

There were 2 TVs, one in the living area, and another in the bedroom, the TV in the bedroom had poor reception, CNN or BBC World were not available options.

There was only a shower, no bath. Toiletries included bath gel, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, and hand cream. There was bathrobe and slippers provided.

Breakfast was at the adjacent Tower hotel. It was amazing and had everything.

We had dinner at the restaurant as part of a set menu organised by the company. The food was exquisite, highly recommended.

I used the complimentary shuttle bus to the airport, very convenient.

Overall, it was a beautiful hotel, staff were very helpful, food was great.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank StickyMole
HHTOWER, Director General at NH Barcelona Fira Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear StickyMole,

Thank you very much for having taken a few moments of you time to express your satisfaction about the services of our Hotel during your stay with us.

We appreciate the detailed information of our facilities, amenities and services we offer our guest. At NH Collection Tower & Fira Suites it is our aim to exceed the expectations of our guests and it is motivating to know when we succeed in our effort.

I would like to thank you again for your time and comments, I look fordward to hearing from you soon in our Hotel, your home in Barcelona.

Best regards,

Josep Maria Serra

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Stay was very pleasant and it was very convenient to get to from the airport and very easy to get to city of Barcelona by metro line..Very nice friendly and knowledgeable,was very patient and kind to help us out at every time we needed help.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
HHTOWER, Director General at NH Barcelona Fira Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear guest,

Greetings from Barcelona!

Thank you very much for having taken a few minutes of your time to express your level of satisfaction after your recent stay with us.

We are happy to have lived up to your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you back at NH Collection Tower and Fira Suites!

Best regards,

Josep Maria Serra

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The property was advertised as a 5 star apartment style hotel. The reception was unmanned , the apartment had no utensils nor crockery . The room had coffee pods but no machine to make them and no milk, had to ask for a machine and then was told they charged for the milk as a rule. The shower door leaked but the room and living area spotless. I would say at best a 3 star but no way a 5 star hotel , especially when you looked into a square so you could see guests in their rooms across astro turf . It appears cheap for a reason , everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel you have to pay for so it becomes a very expensive hotel .

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank tim l
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Me and my nephew were staying in this hotel in December 2016. I chose it because I stayed in the Tower before, which is next to it and I loved it. As we are two breakfast guys, this was an important factor of choosing this place, and the breakfast is still amazing. Another positive is a shuttle to the centre and back. The rooms were clean although I haven't got that home feeling like in the Tower. Clean, but simple. Something was broken (the lamp in the lounge, no main lights in the bedroom), kitchen was definitely below 5* standards. But we've got it for the good price so can't really complain, although I would not pay a full or high season price for this hotel. It's certainly for business people, as it's far from the sea and the city centre and due to surroundings feels like I was visiting an Auntie in BCN suburbs.

Stayed: December 2016
Reviewed 26 September 2017

It is far from the city center, but transportation is not difficult. You can also have a different urban experience on the metro journey. The hotel is stylish and comfortable. The breakfast was exceptional, very varied and very tasty. There are different shopping alternatives around the hotel. And it was quite enjoyable for us to get involved in non-touristy life.And lastly, the hotel staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple