See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2018

i stayed, 3 days in this house and it was too much, first our reception was rude because we arrive little bit over time , paying extra money, than in the same night a drug boy enter our room, i was tirrefied, and not sleep all night because of that accident, another day , shower not working well, and no water to flash the toillet...terrible condition.but it not all, third day , no electricity for hours.
no words , but the worst was we lift, and my boyfriend forgot a necklace with a heart, we call to ask of they keep it , and what happen is that the housekeeper only give the heart with my name written and not the rest of silver necklace that im sure she keep to sell..
sametime it better to pay more, and not have your holidays ruined.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Outstanding room, very clean and bright, room super confortable, at check in was a girl Sara super sweet and absolutely lovely. The venue is close to the major attractions. I absolutely advice to everyone this bnb

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2014

I stayed here for a few days. I had the small room with a private bathroom. The small room was quite small, but okay and clean. There aren't any closets, so make sure you don't bring a lot of stuff, since there's only one tiny nightstand next to the bed. The bed was okay too, but not big. It's possible to lock this room by the way. The bathroom was really small and taking a shower was quite a task, since the floor got wet pretty easy, even though you pay attention to how you shower. Also the shower handle was continuously sticking in my back when I took a shower..,.not so pleasant. The furniture there is quite dated and deserves an update and a good cleaning. Fortunately, when spoke to Julian about the waterproblem he let me shower in the big bathroom (because I had the whole apartment to myself anyway), so that problem was solved. The big bathroom was also a bit dated, but at least nothing got wet when you took a shower. The bigger bedrooms looked nice and clean as goes for the kitchen and living room. Would I stay here again? With a big group... Maybe. But by myself..no, I rather book a hotelroom so I know I have the entire space for myself and everything is more clean and spacious. Also the small room isn't really soundproof, so you can hear other people living in the big building have whole conversations. The apartment is located in a quiet neighbourhood and in the centre in Eixample. I can't really say which metrostation is close, because I walked everywhere. Walking to Placa Reial for example took me about 10-15 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sereena N
Reviewed 30 October 2014 via mobile

Relatively cheap compared to similar places, this 3 bedroom apartment can host 3 couples and offers 2 bathroom, 1 fully equipped kitchen a living room and a balcony where a couple can eat if desired. Awesome location very close to city center on one hand (by metro but also walking) and Plaza D' Espanya where there are connections with the airport.
Julian is a super nice guy very keen on providing you with support and information to make the best of your trip. Why only 3 stars? Because the bedroom (at least the one we were staying in, A) lacks care in the details. The blinds were broken letting in two much light at early morning, and not blocking the noise from the street below (that can be very noisy at night) meaning we had to close the window to sleep and suffer the heat. But the main problem is that the metallic bed frame squeaks and creaks at every move you make in an incredibly annoying way. Hopefully, two flaws that will be sorted soon!

2  Thank Alessandro S
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Very pleased with my stay at this gorgeous hotel. The owners are super friendly and helpful, they arranged my airport ticket to be printed even though they didn't sleep at the hotel, but took the effort to bring it to my room.
the location is perfect, close to the musical fountains.
the interior is stylish, two nice and clean bathrooms, big fully equipped kitchen and the price is great.
Highly recommended!