2,820 results
All reviewshesperia towerclose to the airporttower clubfree shuttlebouquet restaurantswimming caphotel shuttleshuttle serviceduplex suitestar hotelmetro stationroom serviceelectric curtainsbusiness hotelfloor to ceiling windowsbathroom areataxi ride
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

We chose to stay here to ensure we got a good restful day and evening before our flight. Everything about it has been disappointing. We arrived at 11:30am and were told that none of their 280 rooms were available unless we wanted to pay $110 extra. We informed them that we would stay in the lobby and to please notify us when a room was ready. It took over 3hrs and its only when we kept seeing people checking in that they suddenly found a room for us. The receptionists were not very helpful and seemed lost. To add to all this, we found out that the advertised pool for this hotel is only accessible for an extra 14 € per person!!! This should be clarified on the website as it is very misleading!!!
I would not recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2015

The hotel itself is nice and beautiful. Rooms were clean and had a nice view of the city although the decoration was a little odd with the door of the room opening first to the bathroom area and then to the room, however, modern architecture is a hallmark of barcelona. breakfast was various and delicious and all the staff were polite and helpful. Hotel was quiet and relaxing. The hotel is not far from air port, about 10 minutes by taxi. Free wifi were available. The only disadvantage of this hotel was long distance from city center or beach area and shopping centers, so this hotel is more convenient for business trips. It would have been nice if shuttle bus were available to and from city center. The area really does not offer a great choice of restaurants or supermarkets.
overall, I liked this hotel and I had a nice stay there.

Room Tip: rooms have large windows so rooms in the higher floors have a nice view.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

This is a very lovely hotel in many ways. The room I stayed in was enormous and the bed was ever so comfy. The view was really spectacular over the whole of Barcelona. Excellent shower with fancy jets. Sofa, tv, iPod docking station which were all very useful. The location is good for airport and there is a free shuttle that runs at certain times. Staff were helpful and on hand whenever I had a question or request.
On the downside the location is at the end of a metro line and you have to walk through a car park to get to the hotel. The gym is amazing and so is the pool, sadly though these were charged additionally and not included in the room rate.
I would stay here again as A treat because just loved the room so much.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2015

We checked into the hotel about 10:45pm and it was convenient to get to coming from the metro from the city center. You go to the last stop on the metro heading towards the airport from the city center and was a 3 minute walk from the station.

Check in was fast and we were in our room on the 16th floor within 10 minutes of arriving. After spending two weeks in Airbnbs, a hotel room with nice towels and a huge bathroom was a sight for sore eyes. The shower was incredible. Best waterfall shower head I've ever experienced. It also had two other shower options that were also equally nice.

The room is very modern with lots of mirrors and the large towel for the floor was perfect as I image the stone floor could be slippery. Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and lotion were all provided. The bed was a bit too firm and the pillows a bit too flat so I didn't sleep great but the blackout curtains were nice.

The wifi seemed fairly descent and they had shuttle times to the airport posted in the lobby and gave us a print out of times. They all were about 40 min apart so 8:40a, 9:20a, etc. We were promptly downstairs at 8:37 and had to wait until 8:43 for the driver to arrive at the black shuttle is parked out front. My fiancé and I were the only ones waiting. The driver was friendly and we arrived at the airport about 10 minutes later.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend this hotel for being close to the airport. I'd probably even recommend it for a home base while visiting Barcelona if you didn't mind a lengthy metro ride every day back to your room because of how cheap our room was. It was 13 stops from the El Born district but it wasn't longer than 20 minutes. We didn't get to enjoy any other features of the hotel but they did look nice.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Near the airport but otherwise not good location. Nothing around it - far from city center. Very good conference facilities. Room on 12th floor - apparantenly renovated into very modern shape - excellent shower and innovative bathroom/dressing room concept

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business