2,519 results
All reviews rooftop pool espanya metro station lighting system bull ring las arenas plaza espana airport bus glass wall light switches aerobus stop modern design cool hotel fantastic hotel deluxe room bottle of cava tapas min walk
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were moved to the B hotel for the first of a four night stay in Barcelona. The same hotel group own both this and the hotel that we were originally booked into (The REC hotel) but due to a technical difficulty we were moved to the B hotel for our first night.

The staff were so friendly upon arrival, informed us that we had been upgraded to one of the best rooms in the hotel and were even given free breakfast and a drinks token each to make up for the inconvenience of being moved hotel.

The rooftop pool is gorgeous, and a great chilled out atmosphere up there.

The breakfast was probably the best we’ve had in a city break hotel, lots of choice both hot & cold options and an abundance of fresh fruit- great for me as a vegetarian!

All in all we wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again and would highly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank london87277
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my sister in our 3 day trip to Barcelona and we loved it. Everything has a cool vibe inside and the decoration and furniture is very contemporary. There's also a rooftop pool with a nice view to the Plaza. The location of this hotel is very good. I'd recommend anyone coming here. There's just some noise at night from the cars but if you're ok with that then it's fine.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Filipe747
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve decided to celebrate husbands birthday in Barcelona and chose B-Hotel for staying. We spent 4 nights there and are very happy with our decision. The hotel is very good located and clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful.

Thanks so much to Ben and the team for making the Birthday morning special with the separate breakfast on the rooftop with a special decoration and amazing view on the Plaza de España.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Nuria G, Director General at B-Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi guys!

Thanks to you for being our guests and for your kind words towards our staff!

We're really happy to see that you enjoyed your little birthday treat ;)

Kindest regards,

B Hotel Team

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

My partner and I ( in our 30s) travelled from the U.K. for a 3 night break in Barcelona. Location is great- so much around to see and do inc the magic fountain, Olympic Park and easy metro ride to the beach and gothic quarter. We requested a city view and were able to access our room from 3pm ( we could’ve had a courtyard facing one earlier but we wanted to see hustle and bustle, so left our luggage with them and went exploring.) On arrival
You get bubbles to drink- bonus!
Our room was lovely- spacious, modern and had a massive bed, plenty of space for 2 to star fish! We loved the bathroom but at times felt we were a sharing a little too much, with the shower being in a glass box! Great shower though!
The rooftop is great fun- lovely to sit and have a drink or take a dip in the infinity pool. Staff were really friendly and helpful and will give you tips (please see below.) On departure of our room at midday, they looked after our luggage whilst we explored more and then gave us more bubbles as we waited for our time to leave! Added bonus- they have a sweet cart!
A few tips that we found worked well:
-We took the Aerobus from the airport. 5.90 each, takes 10 mins and drops you across the road from the hotel!
-The hotel is 5 mins walk from the magic fountain- we arrived just before it started and had a good position( I wouldn’t worry about getting there early, unless you want to be front and Center!)
- It’s right next to a shopping Center, so don’t worry if you’ve forgotten any essentials or fancy a crepe for breakfast ( great views from the top too)
- We took the hop on/off bus recommended by the hotel for 1 day (29 Euro’s each). Great to get a sense of where everything is and hit tourist attractions hard. Advisable to book some attractions in peak season, especially the Gaudi creations.
- We got a T10 metro card each( 10 trips and the metro is a skip away from the hotel) It was so easy to use. We didn’t feel unsafe, but with every city, I’d suggest keeping bags closed and close.
-Google maps is your friend- install and use it.
- Food and Drink: Great coffee shop a few doors away called Morrow. A lovely restaurant a 5 min walk away called Caleta- good value for money, Black Remedy in the gothic quarter is great for lunch and a coffee and I would advise you to go find a burger place called ‘Bacoa’!
Barcelona was great and B Hotel was the perfect place to explore it from!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RachelBeth15
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I helped my brother in law book a surprise city break for my sisters 50th birthday. The hotel had been recommended to him by a friend and it did not disappoint. I emailed the hotel reception ahead of their arrival to ask if they could make their stay extra special and the staff certainly did that. They were upgraded to a corner suite with a balcony, there were balloons and chocolates in the room and a bottle of cava was delivered to the room. My sister was also given a wee cake and party hats as she enjoyed a drink at the roof top bar. The hotel was lovely, the reception staff were friendly, the bar staff at the pool were also very friendly & thoughtful. The staff are a real credit to the hotel and my sister would recommend the hotel to family & friends. Thanks so much to all the staff who helped make my sisters birthday one to remember.

Room tip: Try to get a room with a balcony if you can
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Louise!

We're glad to see that all the efforts paid off!!

It was our pleasure collaborating with you to give your sister "a birthday to remember" :)

We hope all is well back home. Don't hesitate to contact us when/if you come to Barcelona yourself.

Kindest regards,