“Barcelona with friends”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marina M
“Terrible owner”
Reviewed 26 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

my friends and i reserved this house for our holidays in Barcellona, we should be there the 19th of Agust, 2 days after the terroristic attack in Barcelona, we decided not to leave because of the problems in the city as public transports which didn't work. ( We called our foreign minister to be sure of what was happening in the city) anyway, the house owner decided not to give us our money back, even half of that saying that the situation in Barcelona was good. I don't recomand it , worst owner ever.

Management Response
17 Sep 2017
it was not dangerous to come to barcelona
Tihomir D
“Ana c /the owner/ cancels bookings because "doubled" just you are about to chek-in”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I did my booking on 31 march for 10 petsons 4 nights and my dates were Aigust 25 until August 29. Suddenly, on 22 August while being at the airport leaving for Spain /we visited Portaventura parks first/, I received a mail, that my booking had been canceled because doubled!!!! I had fully prepaid it and had several confirmations for the booking from Ana C as I paid the deposit in March and then as I paid the ballance in the middle of July! Imagine my unfortune when I found out that all of my group of 10 /5 children/ don't have where to accomodate in a foreign country! I called Ana C and she said " find anorher flat" and that was it!!!!!!!
As you can suggest, finding a flat at the very last moment, in high season, is not an easy job! From the site offered me to book a flat which was 1000 euros more expensive than the one I had booked a long time ago in order to ensure a reasenable price and a sure booking. I had a lot of conversations with the people of the rental site and massages to Ana C in which I insisted to be refunded not only for my deposit /which they did/ but also for the extra expencies I had spent for the new booking /which I did through another site, because I'll never use this again/.
I'm telling you all this to expect everything from Ana C and not to be sure about your booking thogh it's made in advance! Once the prices get higher your booking can be "doubled" and canceled!!!!

Management Response
17 Sep 2017
sorry for that it is the first time in 15 years working that i have this problem
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AineDwan
“Great location, lovely apartment”
Reviewed 30 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

The apartment is very close to the metro, very central.. Really nice rooms and great value for money. Would highly recommend for anyone who wants a central stay in Barcelona.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 28 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;