Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

from US$16.50
from US$16.50
from US$23.50
11,123 results
All reviews the free walking tour great tour tapas tour modernism tour awesome guide informative tour gothic quarter interesting stories his passion great introduction would highly recommend this tour his knowledge hour tour old city sagrada familia yiannis tours
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

He’s very knowledgeable and funny! Took us to amazing places with nice views and even gave us tips on how to enjoy the rest of our stay. Had an amazing time on the free walking tour!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Was expecting a short overview of the city but what I got was so much more! Patrick shared his love of the city of Barcelona with us all and taught me so much as well as a heap of hints of the best places to go. Thanks so much to Patrick, you did an amazing job mate!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Very good tour of the gothic and historic center of Barcelona. As the group was very big Billy made an extra effort to speak loud enough.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

One of the Best things I’ve done in Barcelona!
Our guide Alessio gave us so much information that I coudn’t find in any other book or guide, it was the best thing I’ve done so far in Barcelona, I definetely recommend it.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Erik was a great tour guide. Both knowledgeable and charismatic, he brought the history to life in a truly memorable manner. Would highly recommend!