“Free walking tour of Barcelona ”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Barcelona
Ranked #2 of 799 Nightlife in Barcelona
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a free tour of Barcelona twice a day, the world-famous FREE TOUR is now in Barcelona.Meet us at Jaume I Metro Exit, Plaça de l’Àngel, every day at 11am and 2pm.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The free walking tour was amazing, I’ve been to Barcelona twice and done this tour each time! Patrick, our guide, was super informative and knowledgeable about the city! Highly highly recommend :)

Write a ReviewReviews (14,946)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"your bearings"
"his knowledge"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"a lot of fun"
in 20 reviews
"jimi"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

He’s very knowledgeable and funny! Took us to amazing places with nice views and even gave us tips on how to enjoy the rest of our stay. Had an amazing time on the free walking tour!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was expecting a short overview of the city but what I got was so much more! Patrick shared his love of the city of Barcelona with us all and taught me so much as well as a heap of hints of the best places to go. Thanks so much to Patrick, you did an amazing job mate!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very good tour of the gothic and historic center of Barcelona. As the group was very big Billy made an extra effort to speak loud enough.