“Excelent little place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I visited this little place with my sister. Food was deliciuos, service and people were nice and friendly. I strongly recomend this place for everybody! You truly could find little Italy in Barcelona!

3  Thank Karolina S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,557)

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This place seemed as if we teleported straight to Italy. We stayed at a hotel nearby and walked past it for a week until we decides to try it. I deeply regretted not going sooner - while it was fully reserved, we were given a table as long as we can finish eating in an hour and 20 minutes - which was more than enough as the service was really fast. It's also quite cheap given the quality of food and service (tagliatelle with porcini and freshly grated black truffle for only 17 euros). Portions were quite large and filling. Amazing overall. Would definitely recommend for any lover of Italian food or anyone wanting to try the Italian experience... in Spain.

1  Thank Ovidiu J
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I ordered a lasagna as it was recommended by a friend of mine. It was so good for the taste buds that I ended up ordering a second. This place is worth its value.

2  Thank saptakmankad
Reviewed 30 August 2018

we arrived close to siesta (which we aren't accustomed to, being Americans) but they still sat us even though we were a party of 4 adults and 2 kids. However, they were not happy. The whole reason we went here is because it was Italian and I was craving risotto but come to find, because it was close to siesta, they would not allow me to order it. In fact, because they were so close to closing for the afternoon, they limited what we were able to order. Had I known this, we wouldn't have gone in addition to the sub par service with an attitude. If they were so unwilling and found it difficult to be courteous and nice, then they shouldn't have let us in and said "no". Food came, food was good but a tad on the salty side. Service was faster than what a normal meal would be in Europe so that's a plus for Americans who are used to in and out meals.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Delicious lasagna and carbonara with charming staff at this stand out restaurant, highly recommend! Buon appetito.