“Very attentive wait staff and delicious limoncello”
Review of A Angelo Marcelo

A Angelo Marcelo
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
A Angelo Marcelo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #285 of 11,121 Restaurants in Barcelona
Price range: US$19 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Family based restaurant serving home made Catalan meals (our speciality) in combination with freshly cooked pasta or pizza just in time per customer. Sunday Closed Nights of Monday and Tuesday closed
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I visted here for and evening meal with my parents. We remained the only customers for the whole evening, I'm not sure why because the service was fabulous and the wait staff very attentive.
The vegetarian options were delicious and so the waiter bought extra portions, desserts were amazing and we were treated to complimentary limoncello which went down a treat!
Highly recommended, we had a wonderful evening of delcious food and great service.

1  Thank kiwipom70

Reviewed 20 September 2018

Although I don't post on this website, I use it as a guide when I go somewhere. Four of us went to this restaurant based on the ratings shared on this website. While it's not the biggest restaurant, our meals were the best we've had so far in Barcelona. Our waiter was a young lad named, Joel and he was awesome. He couldn't do enough to help us even though our Spanish was very limited. After our meal, the owner/chef came out, greeted us and treated us to complementary liqueur. All in all, it was a great night and if time permits, we will definitely return.

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely place. There was a mix of locals and tourists there. We were with our 5 month old, and the staff were very accommodating. The food was great!

Reviewed 2 September 2018

We came across place by chance whilst waiting for our hotel check in time and boy were we happy. The food was superb but most of all the staff offered fantastic service and made us feel at home and felt like friends.
One time we arrived later than expected after a tour and found the place open but the kitchen already closed, but Angelo had no problem cooking us our favourite food.
We liked it here so much that we ate here many times during our stay in Barcelona and if could give more than 5 stars we would.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went to that restaurant because I saw really good reviews in TripAdvisor but once I got there I was really disappointed, at the begging the waiter was really nice but then the restaurant was full and there were just two waitresses so they stoped being nice, I know they have de “menu” for the day buy we wanted something from the menu and we ordered, after a long time of waiting we asked about the food and the answer was “We have more tables”, then they finally brought it but the rice was really cold and we told them, they took the plate back to the kitchen and the person that was with me said she didn’t wanna eat anything so the chef came to the table and asked what was wrong but when we told him that the rice was cold he said that it was like that because he had a lot of dishes to serve and that we didn’t order from the “menu” of the day so he was busier with the others, he was being really rude and we noticed he was from a South America just like us so we asked and he said that we were being racists I guess he didn’t notice we were from there too. The final answer from the guy was “I didn’t point you with a gun to come here so stand up and leave” so I finished my food and left.

1  Thank MariaAlejandra I