4,846 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location las ramblas corner suite airport bus short walk aerobus stop modern hotel excellent hotel central location around the corner street noise tapas would highly recommend this hotel the heart of the city junior suite sight seeing
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. The welcome was efficient and easy. Room was a good size and clean with a strong shower and good provision of toiletries and the bed was large and comfortable. We were on the 4th floor and no street noise bothered us. All in all a great hotel in a great location and we would stay here again

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Really great hotel in an excellent location. Only 2 mins from Placa de Catalunya. Great rooftop terrace with swimming pool although, as it's not heated, a little cool in November. Next time I'm in Barcelona I'll stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 November 2018

Stayed at the Hotel Jazz for 5 nights in the beginning of November. Stayed in room 718 which faced the quiet courtyard and had a very nice king bed. The hotel felt extremely clean, and we noticed housekeeping changed the comforter on a daily basis. The bed was very nice and we slept well throughout the trip, the showers (came with body wash, shampoo, and conditioner) were nice and hot with great shower pressure. The only issue we found was after showering there would be a weird sewer-y smell coming from the floor drain next to the toilet (but a little airing out cleared it right up). This hotel is in a fantastic central location and is extremely convenient for any type of trip you are taking. Highly recommend and will be back!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 November 2018

After some of the reviews I read I was expecting worse. I requested a quiet room for my parents and that request was met. I got a room over looking the main road a little noise at night. Check in was quick no personal service from the person who was on duty. Other reception staff were pleasant when passing. The room was perfect toiletries provided. Excellent location. TC Screen provides information regarding location. Reception when I asked for directions to town were provided. I ate breakfast the last two mornings there is something for everyone - you will not go hungry. Wifi working. Staff in passing very friendly. Lady in Restaurant very nice.

Room tip: Overlooking the courtyard
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Stayed three nights with my fiancee on a weekend break. First time at the hotel and it was a pleasant surprise. We stayed in room 607. The room is not huge but is nicely laid out and the bathroom is good with a strong shower. The staff goes above and beyond, with free welcome drinks on arrival. It was my birthday so they even organised a delicious platter of jamon iberico with cava!
The location is fantastic, a stone throw's away from Placa Catalunya and Las Ramblas but not in the middle of that tourist madness.
Highly recommended