All reviews great location cooking facilities short stay three nights wifi
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I stayed at the hostel for 4 nights. The location of the hostel is excellent, major attractions are at a walking distance. Hostel has a good sitting area at the ground floor. Wifi works only in the reception area. The rooms are very small and dark. The blanket provided by the hostel was not clean. The bathroom has no toiletries. There are no fans in the rooms and sometimes it felt really hot. Considering the condition of the room and the bed I would say the hostel was a bit expensive.

I would suggest the hostel staff to work on the conditions of the rooms in terms of blanket and sheets provided. The quality of the beds. There should be individual lamps for each bed. More sockets for charging. And wifi in rooms too.

Overall I would say the location is excellent. If this hostel is the cheapest one in the that area, you can book it. This hostel works if you plan to use it for sleeping only. If you plan to stay inside the hostel and do something other than sleeping, book something else.

Room tip: take a room in lower floors, you might get wifi
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2016

I stayed for 3 nights, only went to the hostle for sleeping. The staff was very helpfull but on friday they got in my room while me and my friend where sleeping cause they thought we were checking out and even though e said just tomorrow they started cleaning everything while we were there in our pijamas.

Except that incident the rest was awesome, really close to a metro station and Ramblas. Perfect !!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Great location, near the metro, at the Ramblas and near the Catalonia Square.
It lacks of events to integrate the guests The only issue is that it is not a very friendly one, people mostly stay by themselves and doesn't talk much to stangers, but apart from that i tottaly recomend it and would definetly go there again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here based on a recommendation. Rooms and public areas are very clean however I believe this place needs a bit more maintenance. In my 8 bed dorm, all the beds were squeaky and wobbly. And my toilet was clogged not because of hair or dirt but maybe internally. Hopefully the plumbing could be rectified.

Lastly, the all the staffs were very friendly and helpful. But one staff Mr. Rampa went the extra mile to assist me.

I would recommend this hostel because it's really value for money and also it is very near to all the restaurants and attractions. And also just 10 minutes walk away from the hop on- hop off pick up areas.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I will never stay here again! The people were extremely rude and not helpful at all. They did not help at all with bags and we were on the top floor. Also, we asked for help with them and we were told that we would receive help but did not. Also, had issues checking in and out. I've stayed at 100+ hostels all over the world and this is hands down the worse I've ever been treated. Hostel is in a nice location and is clean. Yet, the people working there truly ruined this place for me. Checked out early went somewhere else.

1  Thank Emily D