1,530 results
All reviewsnou campcollblanc metro stationfootball groundelectric bedsfootball stadiumminute walkrooftop poolsteam roomresidential areamini barironing boardlovely hotelstayed here for nightscity breaktour busvery pleasant stayhotel bar
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I booked this for an overnight stay when going to watch a game at the Nou Camp.

I could write loads about the game, but that's not why we are here.

The hotel is a standard say Holiday Inn, Premier Inn - nothing special - gets the job done - I would stay here again if necessary - nothing wrong with it..

I stayed with my 2 kids on the visit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Good structure definitively; we used it just to sleep. Very well close to collblanc l5 metro station and l9 to the airport terminals 1 and 2. The pool is a very small one on the roof, sincerely I wouldn’t call it a pool. Personnel is kind, there’s a security officer in the hall.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Senator-Hotels, Gerente at Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear guest,

First at all, thank you for choosing us to stay in our establishment and for taking the time to share your experience with us and all Tripadvisor readers.

It is a pleasure for us to know that your stay at the Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, as pleasant as you indicated. Thank you for sharing your impressions with other readers and highlighting our staff, rooms and location.

I would like to reiterate our gratitude and we would be delighted to welcome you in our hotel.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This hotel is sold through Jet2Holidays, with whom I got a great deal for both flights and accommodation.

The hotel is situated about 8 minutes' walk from Collblanc metro station, which is on the direct metro line from the airport - very convenient. On check-in, I was offered to upgrade to a superior room for 20€ a night (advantages were, minibar restocked each day, bigger bed, coffee machine...) I'm glad I didn't take up this offer as the standard room was lovely. Bed was comfortable (no problem requesting extra pillows, they were delivered straightaway), bathroom was spacious and had both bath and shower, and there was a big wardrobe. The room had a sort of porch area with an additional door between the sleeping area and corridor which meant I didn't hear a single sound at night and slept like a log.

The pool area on the roof is relatively small but is rarely completely full so you can find somewhere to sit. It was very welcome after long hot days sightseeing. The staff with whom I had interaction were unfailingly pleasant and helpful. I had the buffet breakfast included in my accommodation deal which was very welcome and plentiful, with choices to appeal to all different tastes.

The only things that would prevent me from giving a five-star review are the evening restaurant, which was perfectly acceptable but felt a little too cafeteria style to be in a 4* hotel (selection of dishes a little bland, and portions not that large for the price), and the fact that the spa is a paid extra. It would be nice for hotel guests to get at least discounted entry on the 19€ price.

In summary, this is a great hotel for visiting Barcelona and I would happily stay again.

Room Tip: Room 215 was excellent
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear guest,

First at all, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your excellent feedback regarding our hotel.

It´s a pleasure for us to know that your stay in our hotel was as pleasant as you indicated. Your comment makes us feel proud of the work done on a daily basis, with the only aim of satisfying the needs of our guests.

Regarding our staff I will take your positive comments them personally. Our goal is that all our guests leave our establishments with surprising and enlightening moments and of course with wonderful memories of their stay.

Concerning the dinner service, we will take into account your impression and will work in order to improve further the quality, so your perception of our product will be completely satisfactory next time you visit us.

Respecting discounts in our Spa facilities, if I may, I would like to inform you that every of our guests has the possibility to join for free in our loyalty program called “Club Vip”. Instantly you can get discounts in many of our services or facilities, like in our Spa services. Nevertheless our reception staff will be pleased to inform you in more detail or you can obtain the necessary information in our webpage.

The whole Senator Barcelona Spa team is at your entire disposal and we hope you´ll give us the opportunity to welcome you in our hotel again or in any of our Senator Hotels & Resorts chain establishments.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

I would never visit this place again. The staff are obnoxious and rude. The queues at reception were 20 people deep with guests complaints. Stay away from this hotel. The reception staff treat customers with utter contempt. The management is shocking and the rooms leave a lot to be desired. I did not meet one guest who was happy with their stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Senator-Hotels, Gerente at Senator Barcelona Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your comments, as it is through them the best way we can improve the quality of our service, understanding the perception of our product and most important the quality and service we provide.

Certainly, I am very discouraged that your stay was not all what it could have been.

I´m truly concerned about your comment about our staff, due to we hardly ever have any negative comments. I wished have knowledge about this unusual incident, during your stay, to solve this immediately and achieving a completely different impression of our establishment and accordingly with another viewpoint of our staff and service.

It seems we didn´t cover your expectations and we regret any inconvenience that may caused you.

I am sincerely apologize on my own behalf and of all our team in Senator Barcelona Hotel and would be delighted that you would provide us the opportunity to welcome you in our hotel again or any of our Senator Hotels & Resorts chain establishments.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

This hotel is rated 4 stars but my experience was nothing more than a bog standard 3 star. Nothing wrong with that if you got a good deal like I did but I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price. There is a spa (which costs extra) which I did not use so maybe that is why it gets a 4 star rating.

On the up side the hotel is close to the Nou Camp football stadium (5-10 minute walk) which is worth a visit. You can get into the city centre pretty easily on the metro (nearest station is Collblanc).

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo