All reviewsmiro parkgreat locationmetro stationsmall swimming poolnice hotelwalking distanceair conditioningsight seeingcity breakmini baryogurtfountainplazaairportaerobusplacastops
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel, not great, but ok enough for the price I think. Outdated rooms, not dirty but not super clean either. Staff is not very friendly, but if you ask something,they will answer.. maybe I was expecting more greetings and smiles.
The unfortunate thing was, that the pool was closed. And staff didnt't even mention it. We chose the hotel because there were supposed to be a pool, so it was a big, big disappointment for my kid. This was his first trip ever and even with a small budjet we managed to find a hotel with a pool.. So I was NOT happy to find out that we couldn't use it. Of course this is not the staff's fault, but sure it would have been nice to know it before going there and find out by ourselves.Staff didn't seem to even know what is wrong with the pool. Definitely won't be coming back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank reettaa26
OnixHotels, Director Comercial at Onix Fira, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi retta , good afternoon
We regret what happened, the pool went through an unexpected breakdown that we did not have time to notify the customers before. To remedy this issue I would like to offer you a discount on your next stay, please send direct email to me:
sabina alemany
sales@onixhotels.com

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in the neighborhood of the placa d’espagna. Metro within 5 minutes walk. Aerobus as well.
Really clean.
Staff is friendly. I came early, no problem.
Breakfast good quality for the price.
And they have bikes which you can use! Perfect .
Room is a little noisy when people pass on.
I didn’t have a room with a view, but being away all day, it is not a problem.
I can advise this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Marianne
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your kind words and I will send your criticism to improve our facilities.
Thank you very much once again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you again in the very near future,

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

My partner was due to stay here on a hen do with 10 girls tomorrow june 8th, the hotel cancelled 48 hours before stating that the credit card submitted was not valid, no warning, no email or phonecall stating this, just cancelled leaving 10 girls stranded, they have managed to find somewhere else but to make matters worse one girl booked separately and payef upfront and they wont refund her so she cant stay with the rest of the girls, i find this utterly appalling, i hope this warns people and doesnt happen again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank deanor88

Hello! I am very sorry for this situation. In order to help you and know better, I need more information about the reservation.
Which online channel was booked?
the credit card was valid?
what was the reservation date and what name was it?

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Really a great hotel, perfect location and attentive staff. The breakfast is also amazing and can give you enough energy for all the day. The rooms are spacious and very clean . I recommend this hotel

Stayed: March 2018
OnixHotels, Director Comercial at Onix Fira, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We are delighted to read that you had a very pleasant stay.

We are so proud to realize you find out our service as one of the most important highlights of your experience. In addition, we are delighted knowing that the attentive care of our staff, have reached your expectation during your stay with us.

We would love to welcome you back!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed four nights, could not fault hotel in any way. As per other reviews on tripadvisor got bus no 46 from Airport, found hotel to be in good location to shops, restaurants & sight seeing, cleanliness good, good breakfast, small swimming pool, sun beds, pleasant staff, comfortable big bed, ticked all the boxes for us!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn M
OnixHotels, Director General at Onix Fira, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Customer