Ways to Experience Las Ramblas
from US$34.71
from US$81.00
from US$56.70
34,730 results
All reviews pick pockets long street street performers human statues busy street famous street souvenir shops your wallet food market both sides columbus monument la boqueria tapas nice walk gothic quarter visiting barcelona paella
Reviewed 3 May 2018

This stretches from above the Plaza de Catalunya right down to the waterfront. Local families, tourists from all over the world pass down here and experience the bars, flowers and food stalls. A nice addition since visiting some years ago is the presence of chairs (which can't be moved) - and the security is high but discreet in view of rallies and demonstrations.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I heard La rambla so many times. But did not enjoy it. I liked the trees and the shadow they give but not the crowd and the noise. I think there’s plenty of more interesting places in Barcelona.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank IwkaCH
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Our hotel wasn't far from here, so we walked the full length of it. We were warned about pickpockets, but had no problems. We ate on Las Ramblas 2 evenings. Ok, but nothing startling. Much better food to be had if you go a couple of streets back instead.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

A great place to mix with the crowds and saunter along admiring the views. Plenty of places to stop and eat/drink. Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Lucky enough to have visited Barcelona 5 times and every time I walk Las Ramblas. Never had any trouble and love the atmosphere. Lots of people enjoying themselves. Street artists are some of the best I've seen. Go down the side streets, especially on the Gothic side. Only the tourists eat on Las Ramblas but I would recommend stopped for a beer or some Cava with snacks.