All reviews convenience store apartment was clean home away from home great apartment las ramblas great location accommodation supermarket terrace beds city metro
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The apartment’s location is best in the townand easy to find. This is the best location i stayed in BCN. You can walk aroud the city. The rooms are very clean,comfortable and big, there is a small kitchen also. I especialy impressed about The staff at the front desk, they was very friendly, helpful and professional. They gave information all about the BCN .They even made suprise us with a bottle of wine in the room for Cristmas. We felt welcomed and like at home. I strongly recommend and without doubt my next stay is gonna be there too. Thank you

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Person who checked us in ( sorry I forgot his name ) was very nice . Apart from doing the usual formalities , he even went out and showed us the nearest reasonable supermarket . The apartment was bigger than we expected, and also in all other respects. Would have given it six stars if possible .

Room tip: Enjoy the apartment.
Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I do like the service
In the reception,, Carlos was very polite, helpful and give a hand for every thing
The flat was too good, clean and so big
Perfect location near of every thing
Everything needed is offered in the flat

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank zozadel
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a family of 5. 2 bathrooms, 3 double beds and a kitchen diner. It felt like a home away from home. So centrally located. So much to do nearby. Metro only 150yds away. Gothic quarter dining and atmosphere just around the corner. The staff tried their utmost to ensure we were looked after. We had some minor issues on check in with the apartment boiler needing urgent repairs but the staff offered us a refund as a gesture of goodwill which was nice. Apartments were modern and clean. There is a lift. Supermarket just downstairs. It felt like you were a local. Would return and book again for sure.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank M7187KDdavidc
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Perfect choice !!! Excellent apartments from all points of view: location, equipment, cleanliness, comfort, staff deserve a special praise. Despite the fact that the official check-in is at 3:00 pm, my check-in was organizes at 1:00 pm! I didn't have to walk around the city waiting for check-in. When I arrived, they told me everything in detail and showed it. My complaint that the tap in the kitchen doesn't turn was met immediatly: when I returned in the evening, I discovered a new tap. And since my Birthday was at the time of my stay, I received a nice surprise gift from the staff :) a special thanks them for it !!! Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: March 2018