All reviewstrain stationearly morning trainmarriott pointseasy accessminute walkshower stallbusiness hotelbusiness triptapasconvenient locationnou campstayed here for nightsyogurtvisit barcelonala ramblacityminibar
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights and got upgraded to a junior suite. The tub was a great way to relax after exploring Barcelona. Not to mention location! We arrived from France and walked right out the train station to this easily accessible hotel. Convenience is a nice luxury, very clean and simple but was great value for what we paid.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

The hotel is clean and good for visitors to explore Barcelona.
The staff is helpful and considerable.
They offer us 4 rooms have one day continental breakfast while I require a sincere gift from her. As I ordered 4 rooms for 3 nights, totally we have 12 nights.
The staff also helped us to purchase the attraction tickets on line.
Room is quite big enough but no upgrade suite even though I am platinum.

這間飯店的地點很好,就在Sants車站旁,另外,雖然只是商務飯店,但是,員工都很棒,提供很多協助!另外,雖然沒有升套,但也都提供房間有coffee machine,另外,也提供我們四個房間,免費一天的早餐,很感謝

Room Tip: Nice Location
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is super easy to get to from the airport by train! Located diagonally across the street from the train, it is very convenient. Clean, nice rooms. Comfortable. Next door to an amazing bakery. Bar in the lobby. Not too large but for the money it is well worth it. We stayed before a cruise.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

As a platinum Marriott member, I usually stay in Marriott, Renaissance or Courtyard hotels. This was my first stay at an AC brand. Overall I found it efficient and a great option for a 1-2 night stay.

This location has no onsite self-serve laundry but is just 2 blocks from a local laundromat that was clean, safe, and fairly new. We did a rather large load (wash and dry) in an hour for 7.5 Euros.

Since the hotel is across the street to the Sants station (Barcelona’s largest metro/train terminal), it makes it easy to explore the area. We took the TGV to Paris. Easy to navigate (we bought our tickets online ahead of time), and includes some shops and food options.

There are several tapas, sushi, and other restaurant options nearby.

Staff was friendly and helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This Marriot is very close to Sants Station where I needed to be. The hotel is so clean, has a very helpful staff and was easy to book through Marriot. The lounge has delicious cappuccinos and is very user-friendly. The gym was small but useful. I requested a handicapped room and early arrival, both of which I got. Room price was very reasonable.
Although this hotel is not in the tourist center, the metro at Sants Station was easy to use and it was only a few stops to Plaza Catalunya. Trains to Paris also leave from there. The station is clean and modern.
I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo