Casa Camper Hotel Barcelona(Barcelona)
US$328
US$212
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$199
US$184
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$223
US$250
US$173
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

Hotel 1898(Barcelona)
US$283
US$226
Agoda.com
US$165
US$142
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2018

I stayed at Yays Sagrera for an extended stay in April and had a great time! The One Bedroom Apartment I booked is spacious with superfast internet for working, I had a good connection for my skype calls & Netflix. The bed is really comfy. The Apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare your own breakfast, lunch and dinner and when I did not feel like cooking I used this useful guide I received from the concierge with local tips. The Apartment building has an inner court with swimming pool and a long table where you can relax. With public transport its only 10 minutes to the city centre if you are in to the touristic hustle and bustle BCN has to offer. I always was happy to arrive “home” again at the apartment.

Room Tip: One bedroom is great and has everything you need for a extended stay
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
YaysAmsterdam, Front Office Manager at Yays Sagrera Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear fmeer2018,

Many thanks for your amazing review. I am happy to hear you had a comfortable stay at Yays Sagrera.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly when planning your next stay.

Best regards, Sarah
reservations@yays.com

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Yays Sagrera is the perfect location if you want to live like a local but not at a too crowded place.
I spend 5 days at Yays Sagrera and it was amazing. I booked a studio and it was really spacious, had a private balcony and my own washing machine!
The swimming pool was also fab! Definitely going to book this again!

Room Tip: Swimming pool view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business