See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2018

A well-located botique hotel. Most of the major sites were within a few minutes walking distance. The reception staff were most friendly and helpful. They were patient with our attempts to speak Spanish and offered good suggestions for the best processions (we were in Valladolid during Semana Santa.

Room Tip: The rooms are small, but very comfortable.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Francisco d, Director Comercial at Hotel Boutique Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Customer,
Many many thanks for your review.
We are lucky to know you have enjoyed during semana santa in our city Valladolid.
Also we are happy to know our hotel and our Human Equipe made more confortable your accommodation in our hotel.
For the next time do not hesitate contact us.
Regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Valladolid is a beautiful, interesting town to visit and hotel cathedral did not let me down. Pleasant staff who went out of their way, even loaned me a kettle so that I could make tea. Comfortable bed and bathroom good. Very clean everywhere. Location behind cathedral superb and great for exploring. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Francisco d, Director Comercial at Hotel Boutique Catedral, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear customer,
Many thanks for your review.
Reviews like this, motívate us to keep working.
Our friendly personnel enjoy making easier acomodation to our customers.
We hope see you again in our hotel, your home in Valladolid.
Francisco de F. Sales Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

This place was quaint and kinda old and funky. The mattress was very old and uncomfortable and the furniture in our room was falling apart. We stayed on the top floor, and it felt like we were in an attic due to the slanted ceiling.

Apart from that, the people who work there are very nice, and the location is ideal for downtown Valladolid. I doubt I'd stay here again, as I prefer a more updated style.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Way too noisy, inside and out!
You hear everything from the street, the traffic, people talking and the cathedral bells are insane. Luckily, the don't ring during the night. But if you stay during the weekend and want to sleep longer...forget it. You also hear everything drom inside the hotel like it was happening in the very room you're in. A couple of times during the night I thought someone was opening the door to my room but it was just somewhere else in the corridor.
When I arrived after a long trip from Sweden, having had do get up at 3:30, the two people in the reception didn't even look at me first. There was no "welcome" or even a smile (and I speak perfect Spanish, so they couldn't blame it on bad language skills). The room was nice, I liked the bathroom too, although the drain in the shower didn't work well and there was always a risk of having water flowing over all over the floor. The wifi works well. The breakfast is in another hotel next door and is good. The woman who works at the breakfast buffet is really nice. She deserves a good tip!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Lovely hotel, we opted not to have breakfast and were glad we did. the city has plenty of options for food. the rooms were clean and well decorated. they did get very warm despite the time of year. All the staff were friendly and very helpful when asked for advice.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family