See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2017

excellent location , good value for money , comfortable rooms , for the parking , there is an important thing to know : you have to put your car in a lift , do not exceed 1800KG , quite narrow
reception is not very warm but helpful and multilingual

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Carine C
Reviewed 26 May 2017

When I saw the pictures I thought I wouldn't like it, but when I got there the hotel was very nice. The location can't be better. The main buses station is just on the side of the hotel, and main train station is just 6 min away. There are also many taxis available near by. The rooms are very clean. The staff are very friendly. Breakfast was 8 euros but I didn't use. The internet quality is very poor.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2016

It's clean, comfortable and located just near the bus and train stations.
I spent one night there and it was unplanned; I was just coming from Madrid and having some problems getting my bus to Portugal ( it was 1 am ), so I went to this hotel asking for help. The receptionist was extremely friendly. Despite the language barrier, he strove hard to help me.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We had to visit Valladolid for business and our supplier booked us into this hotel. The hotel is fine for business as it is central and you could walk to most restaurants and is close to the station. I think it is good value if you just need a clean and comfortable room for a short visit.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Good location. Comfortable rooms. Good service. Although the staff struggle with the language barrier they cope very well and are always courteous. This will again be my choice close to the train station and bus station.

Date of stay: July 2016