“Expected more”

Ranked #26 of 82 things to do in Salamanca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Salamanca is a large city with numerous places to visit and so I expected a lot more in the way of brochures - ok, so the town map is helpful but it only gives locations and nothing in detail. The girl we spoke to was helpful but you really need to have questions to ask for full benefit. The office is conveniently located on one side of the main square of Plaza Mayor which is lined with cafes and restaurants. One good thing for visitors - the office is currently open daily and for longer hours (see my pic for details).

All reviews
"tourists"
"university"
"cathedral"

Reviewed 12 November 2017

They have a list of entertainment on that night and will help with planning your day. Maps available free, guide books may be purchased

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We vidited this information center twice during our stay,and in both ocations we were assisted in a corteous and helpful way

1  Thank cgpabon01
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I had good service from this Tourist Office. The only thing is that upon arriving in Salamanca and on my way to find the place where I'd book my accommodation this place was closed so luckily I got good direction from the souvenir stall lady nearby.

1  Thank laiduptranslator