Oficina de Informacion Turistica de Salamanca
Review Highlights
Maps!

The tourist offices around Spain are very helpful with providing maps of their local town. This is... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
Ken Q
Denver, United States
Infirmative

Located in the Plaza Mayor. I need of AC and Wifi like in other cities. Personnel, very friendly... read more

Reviewed 11 May 2018

from US$150.10
More Info
from US$150.10
More Info
All reviews tourist office walking tour plaza mayor information knowledgeable language tickets spain
Reviewed 12 November 2017

They have a list of entertainment on that night and will help with planning your day. Maps available free, guide books may be purchased

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We vidited this information center twice during our stay,and in both ocations we were assisted in a corteous and helpful way

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank cgpabon01
Reviewed 17 September 2017

I had good service from this Tourist Office. The only thing is that upon arriving in Salamanca and on my way to find the place where I'd book my accommodation this place was closed so luckily I got good direction from the souvenir stall lady nearby.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank laiduptranslator
Reviewed 20 July 2017

We found the staff here very pleasant helpful and very knowledgeable about Salamanca and its region. We would recommend making it an early destination on your visit.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We walked from the train station to the Plaza mayor in less than 30 minutes, then made the Infomation center our first stop to get a map and some helpful advise from the friendly staff.

Date of experience: June 2017