All reviews large bed breakfast is served sister hotel central location fantastic location nice hotel on arrival floor receptionist port tenerife euros
Reviewed 21 August 2018

I was not impressed with this hotel at all. Yes, the location is perfect, however, the rooms, albeit clean are tired. The terraces were all out of bounds due to work being carried out. I wish I had been informed of this before I went! The staff were very nice, polite & helpful. I checked out the following day, which is a first for me. I may return at some point to see if it has been improved.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights and had a great experience. The location is right on the spot close to the port and many restaurants. The hotel is not the newest but they have refurbished the rooms (at least where I was 1st floor). The room had a new bathroom and bed with TV, clean and comfy.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Drahnreb79
Reviewed 17 January 2018

Stayed here for 1 week, booked through Norwegian IT-agency Ving. For some reason they market the hotel as "Hotel Plaza Tenerife", maybe they fear competition if individual guests book through the Adonis chain in stead? Breakfast (included) is served in the sister hotel Adonis Capital across the square, this is probably just temporary while the breakfast room of Adonis Plaza is being refurbished. The breakfast buffet at Adonis Capital was fine. The room and bathroom were also fine, impeccably clean. There is a roof terrace on the 7th floor, but unfortunately no pool. I knew that before I booked, so I can't complain. However, a small heated pool would be a great asset for the hotel. Other than that, Adonis Plaza has all that unassuming holiday makers and business people could want. The location is very central, with plenty of shops and restaurants in the vicinity. A 15 minutes bus ride at a couple euros (or a 10 minutes taxi ride at 11.55 euros) will take you to Tenerife's best beach, Playa las Teresitas. The beautiful concert hall Auditorio de Tenerife is a 10-15 minutes' walk away.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sigmundm
Reviewed 30 September 2017

We have stayed many times at this hotel and always enjoyed it. However, this time there was noisy refurbishment work going on which started early in the morning and this will continue for several months. Breakfast was in their sister hotel opposite, where more work was being carried out. The whole experience spoilt our stay and we were not warned in advance. So we can only say it was a very disappointing holiday.

Room tip: If you stay there ask for a room which has been reburbished on a high floor
Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank sheilaj332
Reviewed 23 September 2017

For the second time we were directed to this hotel by a notice on the door of the Adonis Capital the hotel that we originally booked, our reason for booking the Capital was that it had large balconies overlooking the square having been in this situation before I checked that the Capital would be open and received confirmation through Booking.com. If this had not been the situation I would have booked elsewhere but turning up at 21,00 hrs was highjacked into staying here, our room is fine and a lot of refurbishment is taking place, breakfast is served at the Adonis Capital and is excellent but the Adonis is a building site, the receptionist on arrival was fine but could not understand my disappointment, at the end of the day I would like to be the one who says where I stay and not changed at the behest of a hotel group.

Room tip: With building taking place, there would be no point in offering tips
Date of stay: September 2017