All reviews top floor santa cruz budget hotel one night stay air conditioning balcony noise city fridge
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very clean, the rooms , the location is perfect is really nice to walk around have many places to eat.
The staff that work are very friendly. The breakfast was ok.
I recommend this hotel to stay for couple days.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night. The hotel is very basic but good enough for a couple of nights. I found the staff very friendly. However there is a lack of management/facilities. I needed a spoon and they didn't have any. In the evening I realise that the hairdryer was broken, the receptionist was quite friendly and tried to find a compact one and minutes after they called to inform us that they cannot provide another hairdryer to us. Also it wasn't offered to use the hairdryer of another room (?!) so I stayed with wet hair. Quite disappointed not with the room as I knew it was basic but as hotel management needs so much improvement.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2018

We stayed here because we had a layover of 12 hours so we wanted to relax. The hotel is about 15 minutes from the airport and is located in the middle of the city. We enjoyed the room and were surprised that the balcony was so large. The room itself wasn't anything special and the service was terrible. We requested extra pillows and they stated that they would bring them up in an hour, well 4 hours later and several phone calls, well lets say we are still waiting. Our remote didn't work and we also complained. The plus of this place is the price and the location. I agree with most of the other complaints about the hotel but loved the location and we are happy we only spent 1 night. Very noisy and we were on the 8th floor, no AC had to keep the doors open.

Room tip: Check the room before you pay.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 May 2018

A great central location for the sights of Santa Cruz, but despite booking months and n advance and requesting a balcony room with a view, we were given a tiny internal courtyard room overlooking a dark interior service area. This is a business hotel and many people only stay one night, we booked for three nights so would expect a better allocation. Anyway, fortunately (!) some local tourists on the opposite side of the courtyard had a little "party" when they arrived back from their night at 5am which gave me reasonable recourse for changing to their sister hotel "Pelinor" for the other two nights at no extra cost. Pelinor seemed more up to date and airy, but as with all of these things it's down to luck of which room you are given, unless you pay a premium to guarantee what you want. I was grateful for the courtesy of the concierge in sorting the move for us, and the views from the breakfast area were stunning! See my photo

Room tip: Great location but dark & dull in the interior courtyard rooms
Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We were in 8 floor and the last floor
One of our rooms was very small and the other one was good
But rooms was very dirty
The worst wifi i’ve ever used
The location was good because it was near to plaza de espana but no view to city
It is not a hotel,it’s a dosshouse

Date of stay: March 2018