“Great Area”
Review of Playa de Torviscas

Playa de Torviscas
Ranked #80 of 448 things to do in Tenerife
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We went to the beach in November, it was warm, the place is very clean and well maintained. Lots of places to eat and shopping and public toilets. There are quite a lot of stairs to climb on the way up/down; sorry I’m not sure if there is a route which does not involve stairs. The shops are all very similar (apart from the odd one) but the prices are good compared to Los Cristianos. Well worth a visit and plenty to see and do, great amenities and facilities.

All reviews
"tidy"
"parts"
"wave"

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Playa De Torviscas is yet another great beach my twin brother Stephen and I visited on our eight day holiday in Tenerife.
A long promenade brings you around to this beach were you can admire the rocky coves and shoreline before you get to Playa De Torviscas.
The beach itself is fabulous,the sand is pristine and the water clean,the waves are gentle but the ground drops off rather sharply.
As temperatures were hitting the 30 degrees plus mark we had a good swim here and then dried off and dropped into one of the bars dotted along the promenade.
This is one beach that I highly recommend you visit if your in the area.

1  Thank Neil K
Reviewed 6 October 2017

My wife and I stayed on this beach nearly every day to relax and we did!!! £15 Euros for a hat and 2 beds. Good staff and near to drinks and snacks--- we loved it

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Soft sand, gentle waves, clean, lots to see and do, an all round nice place. Great promenade running for miles round this part of the coast leads to a lively but friendly atmosphere. Local shops have all you need for the beach and as you would expect sunbeds and parasols can be hired.