“Famous tapas dishes and a larger selection of beers than usual”
Review of Las Buenas Pulgas

Las Buenas Pulgas
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Fewer beach tourists on this part of Las Canteras,Happy guests who enjoy sun and drink, here you will find a wide range of beer from near and far.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

we had a great service and the best beers ever!!
we even got an improvised cake for my boyfriends' birthday :)

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We stopped for a drink at pulgas yesterday evening. the bar look quite I atmospheric and there was large selection of beers on tap. I ordered two large beers one was poorly poured and 50% froth but both tasted good. The price was outrageous though - 15 euro - never again!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

They have many beers on tap. Unfortunately they are very expensive, 5.50 € for a jarra. The beers do not taste very well for the price and they feel bland, watery.

Regular bar food done poorly. Staff wasn't very nice either. Would not return.

2  Thank Renereedge
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We had some tapas for lunch which were okay, but nothing special.

When I went into the bar to go to the toilet, I took a look at the different beers which they had standing there. The waiter noticed this and guided me to another room with 3 big fridges, filled with probably 50 or more (?) different international beers, BrewDog, Anchor Brewing, you name it. I had no time to taste one but I wanted to take the chance another day. When I came to this place at 4 PM they had not opened yet, so I never actually tasted one beer there.

But the selection was the best of craftbeers I have seen on GC so far.