All reviewswould highly recommend this hotelno air conevery morninggood sizelas palmasportfridgegymnoise
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I have just spent 3 weeks at this hotel due to my husband being in hospital I have got so much praise for every member of staff . The breakfast was very good and the cafe bar excellent while we were there they all could not do enough for us which meant a lot at this very difficult time .Thank you to all the staff for making my visit comfortable .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
THeFataga, Director de Recepción at Hotel THe Fataga & Centro de Negocios, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Pard718

We want to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay with us. Many thanks for your detailed review about services and facilities. It´s a pleasure for us to know that our central position has been useful in your stay.
We really appreciate your kind comments about breakfast and staff and we like to know that our room was comfortable.
We hope to see you soon. Kindest Regards

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The rooms are quite nice and large. The breakfast is wonderfull and the staff very friendly and helpful. The street outside can be noisy, so don't come here if you like your room to be very quite. The only minus: when we arrived our bathroom floor was dirty and though housekeeping came by everyday, it never got cleaned.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hans V
THeFataga, Director de Recepción at Hotel THe Fataga & Centro de Negocios, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Hans V

Thank you for sharing your opinions with us. We really appreciate your comments about breakfast buffet and our staff. We are so glad that you were comfortable in the room and we have taken note about the room was noisy we try to solve it..
Also, thanks for your criticism that helps us to improve. Regarding to the stains on the floor, is not a matter of dirtiness. They were caused by a corrosion product. Hotel is aware of them and looking out for a new one.
We hope to see you soon. Kindest Regards.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

My husband & I booked this hotel for the Marathon weekend on 21st January as it had been recommended as 1 of the best hotels for the event. We arrived on Friday 19th January & checked out on Monday 22nd January. We were very impressed with this hotel. It is located right in the city centre. You can get to the port easily within 5-10 mins by foot and the beach on the other side within 10-15 mins.

For the Marathon it took about 25 minutes to walk to the start of the race which was a nice walk up to get blood pumping in the legs so suited us both very well for that. The hotel is opposite a big shopping centre and there are lots of shops, restaurants and nice bars very close by. In the evenings we had no shortage of fabulous restaurants within a few minutes walk.

Regarding the hotel itself it is nicely presented on the outside. The reception service is good/staff friendly and you do not have to wait long to see somebody. Our room was on the first floor. We paid a bit extra for the room but it was massive & had an exercise bike in it- nice touch & my husband enjoyed using it. The bathroom was fabulous and looked stunning. The shower was terrific- really powerful & hot. Plentiful complimentary toiletries. There is a bottle of shower gel attached to the room wall which the maid re-fills. They also provide complimentary water and replace this daily which was great. We had a fridge in our room & the bed was really comfortable. The only slight negative was there was no air con in our room & if you opened the window the noise from outside was very loud. You could just hear very noisy mopeds whizzing down the road- that horrid screeching noise.

The hotel has a small gym on 7th floor as well as a roof top hot tub and a sauna. You have to go up some outside steps to the top. My husband is scared of heights so wasn't oo keen on that. Was fabulous using the tub after the race -very relaxing. Tip with the sauna- is often turned off so if you want to use it go up & switch it on a hour before you want to use it to make sure it's hot enough. There are male & female showers by the gym with complimentary toiletries. You cal also hire a towel from reception which they charge to your room bill if you don't return but not if you do give it back so is fine.

The breakfast was absolutely wonderful. fresh fruit, different juices, very nice cooked food, really fresh. Freshly cooked pancakes, a beautiful selection of pastries which were really good. A nutella machine-wow!! Loved that! Hot drink machine- the coffee was great & lots of ingredients to produce your own milkshakes which I also did. Lots of beautiful fresh bread, hams & cheeses. We really enjoyed our breakfasts there everyday is 1 of the best breakfasts I have ever had in a hotel . The food was very fresh & absolutely delicious. I would definitely recommend this hotel & feel it is worthy of it's 4 stars!. Thank you for making our stay great 'Hotel Fataga'.

Room Tip: Is worth paying a bit extra to upgrade your room. We had a fantastic bathroom suite.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lipstick5

We really appreciate your kind comments and we like to know that our room was comfortable.
We would like to apology if you could not find it the air condition, the next time, you don´t hesitate to contact with our staff.

We are grateful for your opinion about our terrace, it´s a pleasure for us to know that you have enjoyed our gym, jacuzzi and sauna.
Also thanks for your detailed opinion about our breakfast.

We hope to see you soon. Best Regards

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband for four nights on a winter sun city break.The staff were friendly,helpful,and spoke good English.The bedroom/ bathroom was very clean and spacious,but we found the decor somewhat austere.It would benefit from some extra furnishings and perhaps paintings/prints on the walls.The bed was comfortable and shower excellent.The breakfast buffet was very good,with plenty of choice and kept replenished.
It is well located in the commercial centre and an easy walk to Las Canteras beach.The rooftop jacuzzi/ seating area was a welcome place to sit after a long days walking.
All in all we enjoyed our stay here and round be happy to recommend it.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
THeFataga, Director de Recepción at Hotel THe Fataga & Centro de Negocios, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2018

Dear d.currie,

thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at THe Fataga & Centro de Negocios. We are very pleased to learn that on the whole you had a good time.

We will certainly take on board your comments, as we hugely appreciate all feedback given, so we thank you for your observation about our decoration in order to improve in that aspect.

We are very encouraged to read that you found our staff to be attentive and friendly, as well as the rest of our facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you here again in 2018.

Warm regards.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

An unexpected stay at this very pleasant hotel.
Sadly my parents were medically disembarked from their cruise ship. My father was taken to a local hospital in Las Palmas and my 86 year old disabled mother was transferred to The Fataga Hotel. I joined her two days later to care for her and visit my sick father. Priscila on reception was absolutely amazing, a real star ⭐️ She was always welcoming, happy to chat and helped me with all my correspondence to the insurance company. Her English was excellent and what a delightful lady. A real credit to the hotel and my stay definitely wouldn’t have been the same without her! “Thank you Priscila”
The hotel is a stones throw away from the main shops, supermarkets, restaurants and beach. Rather noisy but our room 205 was airy with clean towels, daily water and air con. The breakfast restaurant offered a great variety and Frank in food and beverage remembered my chamomile tea every morning,helped my disabled mother up and down the steps.he was totally charming, very smart and polite.
‘Nestor cafe’ adjoined to the hotel offers delicious apple cake (which my mother had every day) as well as light snacks, beverages etc. Very friendly staff especially Miriam and Daisy who always gave service with a smile, again Was helpful with my mother and regularly asked after my father.
All in all, although not a holiday or hotel of my choice it managed all my needs with a warm and friendly service.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alison W
THeFataga, Director de Recepción at Hotel THe Fataga & Centro de Negocios, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear Alison W,

many thanks for your kind comments and detailed summary about your stay at THe Fataga & Centro de Negocios. Facing that situation lived by you and your family we are glad to know that our staff did all their best to help you and your family. We will inform our THe Fataga team about your nice words for them, specially Priscilla and Frank.

We hope you had a happy come back home and wish to welcome you again at THe Fataga in another circunstances. All the staff also wants to wish your father a speedy recovery.

Best regards.