All reviews santa catalina old town great hotel short walk to the harbour large bathroom city centre good size side street stay there again only stayed one night twin beds clean hotel walk in shower third floor restaurants and shops great city excellent location
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is ideal if you want to relax and enjoy tranquillity
The breakfast is first class and lots to choose from...
The hotel is a 10 minute walk into the cathedral and local shops. Stffae friendly

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I spent three nights at this hotel , perfect location for all sightseeing and city centre .
Hotel is immaculate, our room with balcony was lovely.
Bathroom was really spacious and again immaculate.
Fresh bedding and towels everyday .
Great city, great hotel perfect for a visit to wonderful Palma.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Located in Santa Catalina, the part of the city where there is great restaurants and bars and just a short walk down to the main street and shopping.
Good size room and bathroom. A + for closet in the bathroom. Aircondition and a minibar. A little old fashion but a distinguished look with lots of marble ( nice and cool to walk on in the hotel room )
Always nice and helpful staff at the reception
We did not try the breakfast

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank hbruland
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We spent 3 nights in this hotel and were pleased by the spaciousness of the bedroom, the good breakfast and the pleasant staff. The minibar was the most reasonably priced that I have come across although the room information was incorrect advising that drinks were free for guests on a B&B basis.

Date of stay: June 2018
1  Thank jamespars0ns
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Only stayed one night at this newly refurbished hotel. I thought I had booked a superior room with sea view as the hotel website advises that ALL superior rooms have a sea view however on arrival (with my room overlooking the car park) I was advised that this was not the case. I haven't double checked my booking via Hotels.com yet so could be my error although as I have said the hotel website advises the above.

The room was very spacious with a wonderful large bed. Excellent facilities including coffee machine. Lighting in the bathroom was very poor which is somewhat strange given the refurbishment with the make up mirror unusable (fixed to wall) due to insufficient light.

We decided to eat out due to the lack of atmosphere in the restaurant. We prefer traditional hotels in quiet locations which is probably why I would not choose to return.

With only one person on reception we waited ages to get pool towels (deposit necessary) and again on their return. The pool was very cool but we have found this throughout most hotels in Mallorca.

Room tip: Ask for sea view!
Date of stay: June 2018