“Lunch”

Ranked #430 of 2,434 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing too special, and as with most of our experience of palma so far...rude and uninterested waiters. So annoying! Food was ok but probably a bit expensive for what it was. Tourist trap, you’re sat in a nice square outside, and that’s what you’re paying for. Inside looked nice, looks like a nice hotel. Took two attempts to get the bill. Worth a drink in the sun.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great location whether eating inside or out BUT I don’t expect top dollar prices and get extremely slow and poor service with chipped cups and saucers for my coffee to boot.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I really liked this European brassiere. The food was great. I had some wonderful mini hamburguesas with fois and pear. Smashing. The staff is nice and relaxed.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel restaurant used to be my favourite place to eat in Palma, with excellent food and service.

After my recent visit it appears the Hotel Cort I loved is no more: it is a pale imitation of its former self. I can no longer recommend it.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I visited Hotel Cort Restaurant whilst visiting Palma de Mallorca and decided I wanted to have something to eat at lunchtime. There is a seating area outside but was very busy. Sat inside, the decor was very nice and also cool inside too...the waiters who were very pleasant asked to take my order. I ordered a prawn and avocado salad and to drink Sangrai. I can say it was one of the best salads I have tasted. Portion size was great the taste was great,very well presented plenty of king prawns in the dish and avocado, I could not fault it. The sangrai was really nice, both very well presented. I would recommend hotel Cort a place to eat. The waiters were busy but they were still very attentive to meeting my needs and making me feel at home. Visited the ladies room..very well presented very nice decor.
Overall lovely place..