All reviews son vida family pool excellent wine list the golf club house nice golf golf break hotel shuttle kids club the main pool area junior suite enjoyed nights tennis courts poolside service great breakfast buffet star hotel our entire stay sister hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

nice location, great kitchen and a solid good service. really like to be there regularly. the hotel is midst in a beautiful and quiet region. the only thing which makes noise are the amateur golfers who are trying hard:)

Stayed: October 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2018

We were greeted by Abiola & Sara after a long day of travel. They were amazing, friendly people who wanted us to feel pampered. The bar staff and kitchen staff were equally excellent, friendly and professional. A taxi ride to downtown Palma and the beach is approximately 10 minutes and about $10 Euro. The staff set us up with bike and car rentals and the spa had towels for the beach. We would definitely go back to the Sheraton Mallorca Arabella. We felt like the staff was like family by the time we checked out on the 8th day.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I only left the hotel a few hours ago and my stay is
Worth a mention.I needed a few days away to relax.
I wondered whether choosing a hotel with Golf in its name was going to be a little busy but booked anyway.I am mighty glad I’did.
The Hotel being a Sheraton gives an upmarket feel without being pretentious.The staff were all extremely helpful.The Hotel feels relaxed because of its size.The Pool,Spa and ground were wonderful.
It is one of the most relaxed hotels I have stayed in I would highly recommended for a relaxing break but has Golf courses,Tennis courts on its grounds.
The Hotel Arabella has a wonderful location.
10 minutes from Palma by car but surrounded by Golf courses and trees.I cannot wait to return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank S M
Reviewed 17 September 2018

We stayed there in a Doublebedroom with smal kitchen. Very comfortable beds, perfekt bathroom, perfect roomservice, everything perfekt from the arrival till departure. They have been very very friendly to our little chihuahua and to our litle baby. Very kind everywhere, on Rezeption, in the restaurant on the pool......we enjoyed our 3day-stay very much and we are looking forward to come back!

Room Tip: We had a room in the second floor with view to the mountains, for us perfect
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Extremely happy with our choice of hotel.
It is very well maintained inside and out; rooms well kept and efficiently cleaned every day.
On our day of arrival we were made to feel very welcome by Mark from the reception and from then on everyone that we were in contact with was a pleasure to meet. All staff that served us knew who we were and addressed us with our name.
We would like to make a special mention to Marina who we met from our 2nd day and she continued to look after us personally throughout our entire stay. Gracias Marina!

A big thank you to the team - we look forward to visiting again soon.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple