2,303 results
All reviews black walls modern art balcony room city view central location airport bus old town city break good size excellent location modern hotel front facing main shopping hotel restaurant breakfast was included mini bar visiting palma
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Staff very friendly, room spotless with a queen size bed, great shower and a limited free minibar, breakfast good. Hotel is full of quirky and thought-provoking artwork. It is situated right by the airport bus stop and near other bus-stops for access to the beaches and other sights on the outskirts of the city. Palma is a fantastic city and this hotel does it full justice. I would not hesitate in recommending it.

Room tip: If you want views you will need to ask for a front facing room as our room at the back had a limited view.
Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Katy S
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Booked this through jet 2 and we were not disappointed . It is in an ideal position for exploring the city on foot . We took the no1 bus from the airport and it dropped us outside the hotel . Very convenient and for 5 euros excellent value.
We paid extra for a balcony room and although were unable to sit out for long appreciated the good veiw . I believe the rooms at the back look onto other buildings . The. Room was very spacious , clean and full of extras that really made you feel welcome. We also had a free mini bar and a glass of cava as a welcome to the hotel.
The breakfast were plentiful and varied . We ate one night at the hotel as the weather that night was not so good and other restaurants in the city were empty. The food was good and the atmosphere great.
I would certainly recommend this hotel all you needed for a great city break .
I forgot to mention that the staff without fail were helpful and very courteous.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Hotel and room spotless with thought provoking contemporary artwork throughout . The staff could not have been more helpful and are a credit to the hotel. Nice touch was a bottle of cava in the room for my husband's birthday, as were the complimentary drinks in the fridge in the room and welcome drinks.. The room was a great size, as was the bathroom, the only issue would be that the soundproofing between the bathroom and next doors bathroom was not great. Good breakfast with plenty of choice. I would definitely stay in this hotel again and recommend it to friends and family. It is perfectly located for getting around and reception can advise on which buses to catch for train station to get to Stoller on the wooden train. Well worth a trip out if the weather permits. Good Italian restaurant nearby, if you turn left out of the hotel cross the road and carry straight on, 2 minutes away. All in all one of the best city breaks I have been on and would definitely recommend Palma and HM Jaime lll

Reviewed 8 November 2018

HM Jaime is both mpeccably and very tastefully decorated, to contrast the old city of Palma. The hotel is beautifully furnished, dark and relaxing, a small oasis it feels, we loved spending time in our room and in our hotel overall, that says a lot. Breakfast is very good, full of fresh flavours and strong coffee. Staff were the right mix of sweet, and very professional at the same time, they felt like a friend, but absolutely were there to serve. The main thing I will say is that Palma has so much to give, I cannot explain how many restaurants, historic site, shows, and dad beach is not too far away, and there are even water parks if you have small children, so much to take advantage of.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

A really nice hotel with clean and functional rooms. Buff plus point for me was the comfortable bed .... three great nights sleep!

The hotel is well designed and decorated - very modern and some clever artwork spread around the hotel adds to that.

The bar is small but functional with the staff serving great Gin !

Food is good at breakfast and a good range is available

Overall a very good, modern hotel. Looking forward to my next trip!

Trip type: Travelled on business