All reviews great location rooms are beautiful parking garage basic room boutique hotel beautiful city one night close to the hotel desk staff shower room within walking distance breakfast buffet is lovely hotel comfortable beds restaurants and bars tapas the heart of the city
Reviewed 25 June 2018

..if they had NOT changed our room... When it's in the 90s and your room is hotter than it is outside and when after you inquire about a mal-functioning A.C and they do nothing then what more can you do...However, after a second exchange with the desk..after a VERY hot afternoon siesta in room 106 , one in which I described the ancient air conditioner in rather harsh expletive laden language the desk told me they would look into it....We returned after dinner and they agreed it was broken and gave us the room across the hall... 107 is not only a MUCH nicer room but it also has A.C that actually works....Shame we could not have been given that room when we had arrived much earlier in the day..Note to the manager : When I asked her about a good place to eat the best she could do was phlegmatically ask " do you want expensive ? Do you want cheap? " and then circle an area on a map with " lots of bars and restaurants"... What is so hard about offering a short list of 3 or 4 restaurants beloved by the people of the city?????Sunday morning I asked the desk where I might find some coffee to take up to the room.. The girl told me" Everything is closed until 10:00"..She suggested that there MIGHT be a bar open at the end of the square where I could get coffee.. As it turned out the Real cafe , 3 or 4 doors down was open and serving fresh coffee and baked goods..Not a brilliant performance...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I chose this hotel because of its proximity to the plaza, and specifically to the Church of the pilar! My wife agreed it was a great selection in the heart of the City!. Our room was wonderful with a small balcony and a close up great view of the Cathedral of the pilar. Hotel was kind of quirky with interesting murals on the walls of Americana Movies (example: Dorothy and Toto with a firefighter). Slight damage to the bed headrest, but other than that - nice clean room and bathroom. If ever going back to Zaragoza, we would stay here again. Staff was pleasant and helpful! Recommended!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobbyza
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The location was perfect, the staff very friendly and the room was great with a beautiful view of the Cathedral. For what we paid we couldn't have asked for more! I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Right from our initial telephone contact to reserve a room, we received a courteous service. Once we arrived, the hostess at the front desk received us with a welcoming smile and a generous willingness to provide a useful orientation about the old quarters of Zaragoza city close to this strategically located hotel where we had a window directly looking at the majestic cathedral. We had our included breakfast in a beautiful basement room . The menu was abundant with freshly baked pastries, assorted fruits, flavorful egg omelettes, freshly brewed coffee and zumos, an energizing morning meal indeed. Our brief stay in this attractive city was quite satisfying, in great part, due to the hotel treatment and facilities. Our kudos to everyone who made a genuine effort to make our stay a warm and comfortable one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Easy to park and find hotel even though it is in the city centre.
The room was a generous size, bed comfortable, shower room lovely and clean and plenty of hot water.
We were at the rear of the hotel so nice and quiet, I cannot comment on breakfast as we left early.
The receptionist was very good considering we don’t speak Español.
No hesitation in returning here.
Thank you.