All reviews tapas safe and mini bar table and two chairs an air conditioning unit great location pedestrianised street powerful shower breakfast area traditional style hotel on foot old town other hotels in the area scrambled eggs and bacon rooms are comfortable and clean reception staff were friendly and helpful spanish ham an upper floor
Reviewed 28 August 2018

This hotel is in a great location, right near shops and restaurants and within walking distance to Plaza Espana and other attractions. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the hotel was clean and in great condition. The wifi was decent, and bed was comfortable. My room was on the main floor right off the lobby, and next to the door leading to the restaurant attached so it was a bit noisy but not terrible.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank brittrein
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I asked them if I can extend my stay one night to a double room and another two nights to a single room. The reception said that there is available room and so I stayed one night more in the same room. The next day I arranged with them to move my luggage to a single room because I left the hotel vey early in the morning to go to work. So what a surprise, when I returned back to the hotel, the new room was at the basement. I complained and they promised me to change me room the day after but they didn't. It is not ethical to put someone in the basement without prior information. Second is not professional not to correct the mistake and third I doubt if these rooms in the basement are legal. I am very sorry because I like too much Seville and I stayed many times to this hotel but this time will be the last. There is something else that I wouldn't mention if the previous experience wasn't that bad. The face towel hasn't changed for three days even though had a blood stain.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Anastacia P
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Small but comfortable hotel in a very convenient location. All the prominent landmarks within a short walking distance. This was a very quaint hotel with lots of interesting features. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff friendly and efficient.. The breakfast was a little basic but adequate.

Room tip: There are lifts so floor number is not an issue
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank judithhill2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed two nights in this lovely hotel. The room was large and clean and best of all, had a bathtub! (Hard to find in Spain!) the lobby is vey lovely. The breakfast was delicious! I became ill while there and the staff was so helpful in helping me find a doctor and they allowed me a later checkout so I could rest. Very grateful.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shari4272014
Reviewed 27 June 2018

This is a modest 3 star Hotel located close to the main attractions of the Cathedral, Torre Giralda (part of Cathedral), The Real Alcazar and in walking distance of nearly all the other big 'must dos'.......... Torre del Oro, Plaza de Espana etc. Just as importantly there are many great places to eat and drink nearby or a few minutes walk.

The staff were very helpful (thanks for the recommendation to eat at Bar el Baratillo - see separate review) and knowledgable on local attractions and travel. The rooms are large but a bit dated and tired. There is no tea and coffee making in the room. There is Air-Con and this is a MUST during the summer months.

The Hotel rooms are laid out around a central courtyard/atrium - very Moorish and attractive. Breakfast is served on the ground level of this atrium.

TOP TIP. Unless you have a deal inclusive of breakfast you may find more attractive bars and cuisine "on the street" - but this is a personal preference.

Date of stay: June 2018