2,347 results
All reviews santa cruz great location tapas rooftop terrace old town narrow streets jewish quarter rooms are small cathedral and alcazar star hotel buffet breakfast top floor yogurt few minutes walk on foot air conditioning noisy at night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first visit to Seville and the location of the Hotel Murillo could not have been more perfect with gardens / park 5 minutes walk away in one direction and the bustle of the narrow streets and bars / restaurants on our doorstep the other direction. Hotel very welcoming and completely adequate for the duration of our stay. Would recommend to others planning a trip to Seville.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adrian T
Irene_Rodrigo, Guest Service at Hotel Murillo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Adrian T,

Thank you very much for such an amazing feedback regarding your stay at the Hotel Murillo. I am agree with you about the great location, next to the most important monuments of the city and the best tapas restaurants.
I hope to have the chance of welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

The hotel is situated in the old part of the city. Easy walk to the cathedral and other sights. we stayed here for a couple of nights as the hotel we wanted was full and couldn't do the full week. The staff were very friendly but the rooms are quite basic and the breakfast was poor in our opinion. However you get what you pay for...nothing wrong with this hotel but not memorable. Depends what you're used to....

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 17simon

Dear Simon,

Thank you very much for give us the chance to share your experience with us. I would like to apologise if the hotel did not meet your expectations. I will be very happy if you contact directly with me and help us to improve the hotel services.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

Everything was perfect! Rooms are comfortable and immaculate. Breakfast is outstanding, with many choices to choose from. The location is wonderful, in the old pedestrian area of the Santa Cruz neighborhood. The staff helpful and friendly as well.

Room tip: Ask for room 319 - wonderful!
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank eddieras

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the beautiful words. I agree with you about the amazing location of the Hotel Murillo and the friendly staff.
I will be very happy if you decide to come back.

Reviewed 10 November 2018

Perfectly placed hotel in the lovely Santa Cruz area, really close to all the main sights. Rooms are small but fine. Could’ve done with tea making facilities. Breakfast was the usual buffet affair. Not so cheap, €10 if pre-booked otherwise €13. We ate across the road after the first day. There’s a lovely roof terrace and bar but the bar was closed during our stay. Shame as the weather was glorious and the views are fab. We asked if we could order room service for the terrace but that wasn’t possible. Out of season I guess. Decent hotel and I would recommend it for its position

Room tip: Floor 4 has best rooms.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Julie Herts,

Thank you very much for give us the chance to share your experience with us. The rooftop terrace bar is opened on summer time, when the weather is nice. Although the terrace is always opened to enjoy the views. I hope to have the chance of welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

This hotel had a charming lobby reminiscent of a B&B, but unfortunately the two single rooms be booked didn't have the same appeal. The rooms were large and clean but very spartan. My room had a tiny single bed. The biggest downside was the location of the rooms--on the ground floor on a hallway leading to the elevator. So, there was a good bit of noise. The walls of the rooms seemed pretty thin. My advice would be to choose the location of your room carefully. The included buffet breakfast was very good, and I liked the location of the hotel. It was in the fascinating narrow lanes of the old Jewish quarter, convenient to most sites. Overall, the experience was okay for the price. I would stay here again if I could have a better room location. But you may be disappointed if you are expecting a well-furnished room.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for give us the time to share your experience with us.
I would like to aologise if the room did not meet your expectations, do not hesitate to contact reception the next time and we they will assign a room that fits you better.