“When in Sevilla be like a Sevillano!”
Review of Bodega Santa Cruz

Bodega Santa Cruz
Ranked #144 of 3,148 Restaurants in Seville
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Casco Antiguo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I could understand why some tourists are finding the staff rude. It make it a lot easier if you have some knowledge of Spanish. So I will recommend to salut with a good ¡HOLA!
Even if the staff is not trained like one would expect in a 5 Star restaurant, they are SUPER quick and the food is excellent. And this is not a 5 star this is a tapas bar. Plus super cheap !
Just go and try it and enjoy the adventure to order between all the locals ;)

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (4,501)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wanted some yummy cheap tapas in little time and this place was perfect. I recommend the pringa, it’s so so yummy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I spent my semester abroad in Sevilla and spent my 21st birthday at Bodega Santa Cruz. I have been back twice since then; and then returned again last month. I was so pleased to see it is still exactly as it was back then, even down to writing the prices of the drinks on the bar! Authentic local experience despite there being far more tourists in Sevilla now than there were way back in 1987!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

nice people, very nice food, loved the wine. full of tourists like me... but I guess that's the tourists area.. it's one of the best places to eat in that street. Loved the wooden furniture.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

I went here as a part of a food tour but it was also located near my hotel in Seville. Great local tapas bar-have to stay on the lookout to grab a table to stand and eat/drink. Reasonably priced and not far from Cathedral

Date of visit: October 2018