“Great family tour”

Tours in Sevilla, Don Carlos
Ranked #15 of 40 Food & Drink in Seville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: I´m Carlos, official guide in Seville. 25 years of experience. Specialist in tours in Seville, you can choose one of my tours: Welcome Tour, Monumental Tour, Opera and Cinema Tour, Alternative Tour, Tapas and Flamenco Tour, Beyond Sevilla Tour and Full Day Tour. Entertainig, charming and an excellent guide(Thanks Mum). Contact me and have a nice stay in Sevilla!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Touring Sevilla with Carlos was like hanging out with a friend who happened to know everything about Sevilla...and could get us past the line at the Alcazar! He was fun, funny and relevant. I loved that he could pull up a photo on his phone that showed a scene from Game of Thrones that was filmed in a room where we were standing at the time. He made sure to keep the kids (ages 12 and 10) involved and interested. He also kept it to a reasonable pace. We saw a lot, we had a coffee break, we saw a lot more. We would love to go back. When we do, we will call Carlos and learn even more about Sevilla.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went on a Grand Tour of Spain recently with an Australian tour company. Our local guide in Seville was Carlos, and he was fantastic. He has a deep knowledge of his city and his city, and is very articulate in English, no doubt in other languages too. Not only that, he has a great sense of humour so the information he gave us was comprehensive and fun. He showed us the Reales Alcázares one morning, and the Cathedral the next. We learned a lot and really enjoyed our time with him.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Carlos showed us Alcazar, the Cathedral and St. Cruz. The tour was in german. Carlos explained everything perfectly and even the kids were very attentiv as he gave very interesting details. I can just recommend Carlos because of his incredible knowledge and his great sense of humor. Thanks Carlos, it was great.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Don Carlos was our tour guide in Sevilla, Cadiz and Jerez.
My college students and I really enjoyed having him as our guide. He is a very knowledgeable, fun, engaging person who quickly became part of our group.
Students loved him and we all appreciate everything he did for us.
From making reservations for our group to go to a Flamenco show, to making sure students were able to buy whatever they needed, or get the attention they required when feeling ill.
If I were to take students to Sevilla again, I would absolutely tour it with him.