See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2016

This seems like a nice enough hotel. Clean, modern. However, on the website it said under Guest Room Information / General Room Amenities "Coffee Maker / tea service". I took this to mean that the rooms had the standard 'hot pot' and a couple of packets of instant coffee. They do NOT. I went down and asked the manager if any of the rooms had a 'hot pot' and she said "no". So, that's a negative for me. I like to wake up and have a cup of coffee in the room in the morning. I even bring my own extra coffee. But I don't bring a 'hot pot'. I thought every hotel in the world had such a thing.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank RandyM905
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Good news: the place felt new, the lighting in the public areas was atmospheric, there is a modern vibe, the staff are nice (and speak english), parking is easy and free.
Bad news: its right on the edge of town and its a long walk to get to the centre, there is no bar or restaurant on site, the bathroom door has a 10mm gap all around it and no extraction so steam and smells come into the small bedroom.
We were there in February, and they had done the common thing of turning off the air conditioning plant, so our room was boiling hot with no way of cooling it down.

Room Tip: The eastern side of the hotel faces out open plains, and has good views.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Lucía C, Manager at AC Hotel Huelva, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to make your comments in regards to your recent stay at the AC Hotel Huelva.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Huelva.

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the AC Huelva for two nights after two long days on the Ferry from Gran Canaria.

Had a really warm welcome from the receptionist. My room was great the only downside was the room stank of stale cigarettes even tho the whole hotel is supposed to be non smoking.

Breakfast is a typical continental affair with plenty of choice.

I had room service on my first night and the food was ok if a little expensive, but I suppose you pay a premium for room service.

All in all a good hotel that I would use again if I needed too.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Nice, clean hote a short taxi ride from the centre of Huelva and close to the main motorway providing easy access to Portugal and other tourist locations in western Andalucia.
Very friendly staff, particularly Lucia the manageress, who were excellent and went out of their way to assist us during our stay.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian L
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

Good stop over hotel
Driving from Lagos Portugal via tavira it was good place to rest and relax... Quite place.. It was good we found this hotel on our way to Seville......as we were Marriott club members we also enjoyed the perks for staying here!!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple