“Will be back”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Lounge Area
Kitchen
A full oven and hob
The Sofa Bed
Terrace dining furniture
The steps up to the front door.
The garden in the development
Terrace, perfect to enjoy a coffee in the sun
The Front Entrance to the development
Benalmadena Marina
Benalmadena Marina
Main Bedroom
A view to Carihuela Beach, from the terrace.
View from The Terrace to Pool
View From the Terrace
View From the gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
JBxKBxSB
“Will be back”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

When we arrived at the apartment my first impression was excellent. Alan met us with the keys after waiting on us for an hour (due to me calling the wrong number). He was very hospitable and showed us around the apartment. The view from the balcony is breath taking. The pool is a decent size, and we had it to ourselves almost every day. The apartment had everything you could possibly need for a self-catering holiday. We had plenty of DVDs to choose frm and even had a good range of books to take down the the pool if needed. The power went on us on our first night, and the gas ra out on our third, but thanks to the very handed welcome book that Tina and Phil leave, we soon had the problem sorted and continued to enjoy our stay. The surrounding area, is very peaceful just what 4 friends were looking for from this holiday. Carrefour the local supermarket was just over the main road, very handy! And Bendalmadena harbour is a comfortable 10 minute walk away! I would recommend the iltialian restaurant called the metro which is right at the harbour the food was delicious. Overall, our stay was great from the initial booking to the end of the holiday. Phil and Tina are on hand when ever you need them and are happy to answer any questions. As this was the first time I had leased an apartment I was rather anxious but Phil and Tina soon put me at ease. I think as a group of friends we will defo be back, and I would defo bring my two young kids to this location! Thanks again Phil and Tina

12 Aug 2014
These things happen. Most importantly was that you all had a good holiday.
Michelle...
“Brilliant apartment!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I have just returned home today and cant recommend it enough! Very spacious and well equipped. A vast amount of books and dvds are also available which is great. We had some heating/ electrical issues but the welcome pack was highly useful as well as Phil and Al :)
Great location, despite the huge hill! A taxi is the way to go to get back up that. Only suggestion I have is perhaps more than one key in case group do separate things at some point. I would definitely come back and recommend it to others!

24 Jul 2014
We are very pleased that you had a great holiday. We will pass your comment to Al about the extra keys, as that's a fair point. Hopefully we will see you again in the future.
mariusz g
“Perfect apartment for family”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The apatment is located very close to the Malaga Airport - 15mins by train (1.8Euro/each or 20Euro taxi) and 5min walk from the train station. The apartment is very clean and itself had everything you would need.
Im sure I will be renting this apartment again

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
11 Jun 2014
We are very pleased that you had a great holiday and hope to hear from you again in the future.
Duststorm
Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Exceeded Expectations.”
Reviewed 8 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Stayed for a long weekend with four friends for my stag do, and overall this apartment well exceeded my expectations. My friends booked the apartment and I had no clue where we were staying until we arrived.
The apartment wass extremely clean and well presented (as was the whole complex) and the apartment was practical even for the number of people in my party.
Certainly the apartment's party piece is the excellent balcony which has stunning views over the town and sea and was in the perfect position for the morning sunrise. We loved the furniture and the large table on the terrace where we could relax before a night out.
The kitchen was well equipped and the living area very comfortable. A number of DVDs are left for guests to watch on the TV which was a great touch and we enjoyed a couple of films. Additionlly, the wi - fi was a great bonus.
Overall I was extremely impressed and would certainly consider bringing my soon - to - be wife here for a getaway!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The balcony.
Liked least: Would have liked a little more bedding.
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
12 May 2014
That's great news and we are very pleased that you had a good break. Thanks for also looking after the apartment as well as you did. We hope to see you again in the future.
Stuartwhi...
Walsall, England
“Perfect apartment for family”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

We stayed here for ten days during easter. The apartment was very clean and spacious. It has a very nice kitchen, lovely big balcony with sun loungers and a big table and chairs to use. The bedrooms are good size compared with some apartments I have stayed in. We had a few problems with the lock, but the owner always answered his phone to help and there is a nice man who runs the complex that was always about to lend a hand, which is very helpful when you are in a different country. Overall very happy and I am sure I will be renting this apartment in the future.

11 Jun 2014
We are very pleased that you had a good holiday. As you mention, we did have a problem with the lock but am pleased that we were able to resolve it at the time. A new door has been fitted so will not happen again. Hopefully we will hear from you again in the future as a returning guest.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing