All reviews budget hotel short stay very clean hotel great position central location min walk costa del sol bars and restaurants taxi
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Very nice medium sized hotel, in the centre of Torremolinos.
Have used this hotel a number of times, its convenient to the local shops and only a ten minute walk down to the seafront. Plenty of restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Booked here via On The Beach, I had read a couple of reviews but when with my gut feeling.. It was a great base camp for us to stay quaint quiet apart from the construction work outside which didn’t bother us at all.. as we were prepared for this. The staff were very friendly and the maids cleaned every day. The only downside was the TV , I’m just learning Spanish haha .. The breakfast was good european type but there are several places around that will do English, Churros and other if you want .. It’s a 400 yard walk into the main town and even less for good Tapas .. I’m happy to book again...

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

When we arrived we were shown a room with no balcony and this was not really appropriate for us staying for 8 nights so we were moved the next day by the lovely staff to a better room with a balcony and had no problems clean towels everyday bed changed at least twice, breakfast was ok if you like continental, safes are in the rooms, excellent location would stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank darrenld1986
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel what a terrible place to stay you got all boarded up shops road works going on right outside and staff not very helpfull breakfast was awfully pre cooked toast not much to chose from

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Although the Adriano is in the town and very close to station. It is a basic hotel for one or two nights only. If you're planning a longer stay I would look elsewhere.

The room I had (404) was a odd shaped room and very tired looking.
Luckily I was only there for one night but still that rate of €70 was overpriced but they are in peak season and make the most out of it.

Date of stay: August 2018