Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$350
Hotels.comUS$350
eDreamsUS$323
PricelineUS$347
TravelocityUS$350
Orbitz.comUS$350
All reviews boutique hotel roof terrace old town small hotel recommend hotel beautiful hotel memorable stay honesty bar turn down service the location is perfect short walk to the beach molton spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2021

We had a fabulous 2 night stay in this superb boutique hotel. Amazing location, beautiful hotel rooms, special service and gorgeous breakfast.

Stelian, Oliva and the whole team were excellent.

A real find and will definitely be staying again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2021

My stay at Hotel Claude Marbella was one of the best experiences I have had in a very, very long time. The design and aesthetic of the hotel had me wanting to live there! Each room was carefully crafted after a different area of Spain and I loved that they were all unique. The art throughout was incredible and made me feel like I was in a gallery - and the best part is that it’s all for sale!

The rooftop terrace has the best views and having breakfast up there each day was amazing! The food was also incredible. As far as location, we couldn’t have chosen a better place. It’s in perfect location to walk around the old town and the cutest restaurants are a few steps from the hotel.

Regarding service - I couldn’t complete my review without mentioning Olivia. She was the nicest, most helpful person throughout our stay. She made sure we had everything we needed and our stay wouldn’t have been as incredible without her! She was truly the best!

I couldn’t recommend this place more if you’re coming to the beautiful town of Marbella - we will definitely be returning!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, beautiful decor,
Staff that really welcome you, nothing is too much trouble.
Small boutique hotel with only seven rooms.
All based on Spanish proveniences.
I have now stayed there three times.
Can’t recommend enough.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2021

From the moment we stepped into this delightful Hotel my family and I were greeted by two lovely staff which provided the history of the building and a very warm welcome.

The hotel is high spec in every way. Great decor, great people and great service and a great Hotel Manger where nothing is too much trouble at all!

The breakfast is very nice especially if you like 4 courses! The Royal toast is superb! The greek toast is not to bad either! :)

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! Just a short walk into the centre of Marbella where you will enjoy many restaurants!

Thank you for looking after my family and I and putting up with me as I could not unwind as work demanded my attention. But a great relaxing hotel!

All the best!

Date of stay: August 2021
Benard Olivier, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel Claude Marbella, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Dear JobburnDean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Hotel Claude. Marbella. I am very pleased to see that you and. your family had a fantastic stay; in particular I am thrilled that you felt my staff were professional and helpful in every aspect. We pride ourselves on our personalised service, so it is always brilliant to see that you feel we met and, hopefully, exceeded your expectations.

I will be delighted to share your comments with the whole of the team and in particular with our Chef, who will be equally thrilled to learn that your breakfast experience was amazing.

I sincerely look forward to warmly welcoming you back home to Hotel Claude Marbella soon.

Kind regards,

Benard Olivier
Guest Relations Department
Hotel Claude Marbella

Reviewed 1 September 2021

This delightful boutique hotel is within walking distance of the Plaza de los Naranjos in the Old Town, The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was very comfortable and beautifully decorated, but we weren't keen on the see through glass door to the bathroom or the lack of hanging space for dresses in the wardrobe. We laughed at the quirky paintings in the honesty bar, and lingered over breakfast on the rooftop terrace. This is a hotel we would definitely go back to.

Room tip: We only saw our room, but I should imagine they're all good.
Date of stay: August 2021

Dear Gailesleeman,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review following your recent stay and I'm so pleased that you enjoyed your time with us.

I will, of course, share your wonderful comments with the team, all of whom will be delighted to know that they were able to make your stay a comfortable one. I am also please that you enjoyed our quirky art work in our Honesty Bar.

I hope to have an occasion to welcome you back home to Hotel Claude Marbella once again in the near future.

Kind regards,