All reviews old town superior studio complimentry drink small kitchenette with fridge on arrival pool area nice clean hotel minutes walk away convenient location air con excellent location bars and restaurants enjoyed our stay a lovely stay choose this hotel highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 June 2016

We travelled to Marbella 16/06/16 and stayed 7 days. The hotels location is an almost perfect less than 5 minutes to the beach, 8 mins to the Old Town. The hotel is very clean, room service very good, the reception staff went out of their way to be helpful. We stayed self catering and found the kitchen was not very well equipped for example no kettle and no toaster, but this was the only slight problem we found .If I visited Marbella again El Faro is where we would stay

Room Tip: If possible ask for pool side
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed in the El Faro for 3 nights with my mum. Although when originally booked we had asked for a pool view we preferred the street view to watch all the daily activities of the locals. The staff at the hotel made me and my mum very welcome and gave us 2 free drinks on arrival. The room was sufficent for our stay with good air con. Continental breakfasts await you each morning with some "fry" options :-). Friendly and welcoming hotel, very central to the beach and docks to head across to Peurto. No issues with saftey at night. Definately will be booking again to stay there. Thanks to all the staff! Fabulous time was had.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Melanie A
Reviewed 19 June 2016

Was here last year, had such a good experience we decided to book again.
Thank you for another lovely stay, staff so helpful. rooms cleaned every day.
Could do with some washing up liquid in kitchenette for tea cups.

Room Tip: 5th floor, rooms much nicer than other floors
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I made a flying visit for business purposes and chose the El Faro, in Marbella. Booked through Booking.com and got an excellent rate. El Faro is just a few meters from the beach and town centre so location is perfect.
The room was basic (but that is what we wanted) and provided all our needs. It was very clean and serviced each day. The bed was comfortable and huge!
I have saved the BEST for last ..... The service we had from Maria on reception was fantastic to say the least. From the time we arrived till we left she made us feel very welcome and special. She arranged transport without a hitch, gave sound advice and recommendations and enquirer daily on our wellbeing and needs. Oh and I did not mention the complimentary drinks of our choice on arrival. Thank you Maria for making us feel so special.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

These apartments are very basic but clean.I was disappointed the room was not cleaned or fresh towels for 3 nights we were there.No air conditioning!!!!!!.Staff were friendly.When we arrived we had to pay €100 euros per room as a deposit which we got back but only after they checked the room so beware!!!!.The pool was ok but very small.It was near to beach and supermarket and a few places to eat.It was between €9.93-€13 euros to get to new town in a taxi €6-€9 euros to old town and €1.50 euros on bus to old town.Overall it was ok for a short break but don't think I would return.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends