All reviews blue bay puerto banus half board superior room minute walk along the beach pool bar ceiling fan breakfast and dinner larger pool plenty of sunbeds hen do main pool restaurant staff lovely hotel girls holiday rooms are basic sun loungers
Reviewed 10 December 2015

Great facilities and staff along with clean rooms and pool area.
Good hike into Puerto banus and even further to Marbella, a bus or taxi is a must.
Says it's 10 minutes to the beach, maybe if you are Mo Farrah ! More like 20 mins.
The price is low for Puerto Banus for a reason,

Stayed: October 2015
7  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed 18 November 2015

I visited Bluebay Banus in May 2015 as part of my best-friends henny. (Yes, I'm a guy and went on a henny but that's not the point. I was a bridesman at the wedding!)

The hotel is lovely. Nice big pool along with another smaller, quieter one. It was REALLY busy the day we arrived but it got really quiet a few days into that.

Reception had a strange way of recording passports. They wanted to know exactly who was sharing in each room and they wrote all this down. The wouldn't just take the passports and then give us them back. It was all sorted pretty quickly and turned out fine.

The hotel is 10/15 minutes walking distance from the Marina. Great for a night out or the long walk back at 3am.

Rooms were fine. I was in a superior room. It was big, spacious, nice and cool. Not too much noise at night time.

Breakfast was nice. Lots and lots to choose from. They even opened it up early for us the day we were leaving.

At one point reception thought that they had lost one of my friends' passports which caused a bit of a scene but it turned out, someone hadn't noted down that it had been collected. Poor man nearly had a heart-attack. He was very apologetic and professional in trying to sort it out.

Overall, a great stay. Going back to Marbella again in August for the same 'hens' 30th. Unfortunately, we couldn't get into Bluebay so we're in a villa instead.

Well done. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
5  Thank DerekDavidson
Reviewed 8 November 2015

The hotel and food were good, the only complaint, which is just from my preferences, is that the bed and pillows were way too hard. Someone else, like the others travelling with me, prefer a hard bed. The hotel was not in walking distance for my family, but may be for yours. If the bed was a little softer, then I would stay at this hotel again, but my family says that they would stay for sure.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank tiggertwin
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Just returned from a weekend break for my friends hen party. Very attractive hotel, beautiful gardens surround a "Spanish village"theme. Rooms need modernising however they are adequate and match the rustic feel!
Breakfast was lovely and lots of choice! Overall a lovely stay :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joanne2809
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a week as my friend was getting married. The rooms aren't modern but they are in line with the theme of the hotel and it feels like your in a little village. The staff are friendly, it's close to the port and all in all I was very impressed by the value for money and would definitely go again. They have two pools too (one quieter) which is also great! Would recommend

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends