3 people are viewing this hotel
US$69
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$69
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Trip.com
US$61
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
All reviews sea view studio apartment small balcony minute walk to the old town restaurants and bars stayed for nights promenade supermarket fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2019

My husband and I stayed in Princesa Playa for almost 2 weeks. Location is perfect for access to restaurants or the Old Town or for walking the Paseo. Supermarket is about 150 metres away. Hotel staff were extremely helpful and always greeted visitors with a smile. In particular Miguel and Fran were extremely helpful and professional. Over the 2 weeks we had 3 different room types. We loved the one bed with side sea view or the studio with sea view best. We will definitely come back.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for a week in a one bed apartment. It was very clean and plenty of room for 2 of us. The room had a fridge, hob and the free WiFi worked fine.
Only went to the pool once and it was ok, I preferred the beach opposite where sun beds were 6 euros each, this included a parasol.
The apartments are in a good location with restaurants, bars, supermarket and bus stop very close.
As I was here at the end of October it was quiet with a few restaurants closed. The weather was between 23-27c.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

Nice Pool on the Rooftop.
Beach on the doorstep of Hotel.
Supermarket 1minute walking distance.
La Cañada Shopping Centre, 5-10min drive away.
Hotel has agreement with nearby underground parking for cheaper deals.
Local Bars for cheap nice Tapas nearby.
I would HIGHLY recommend the Argentinian Hacienda Patagonica for Meat Lovers! Chimichurri sauce was homemade and AMAZING!!!!

Date of stay: September 2019
4  Thank villaspark
Reviewed 14 September 2019

Being our second time here, we were not disappointed, the hotel staff were very friendly, polite, spoke multiple languages, helpful, kept our apartment spotless.

the location was great for us as it was only minutes to walk to the old town, metres away from the main promenade and shops.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 11 September 2019

second time here and wasn't disappointed. I knew what to expect and love the location and pool area.
one small point to the management , please add some more parasols as plenty of sunbeds but in high season can be difficult to get parasol in sunny area. plenty of space for more as one parasol for about 6 sunbeds not enough.
that's my only concern although the staff on reception are not very friendly and not enough people on the front desk.
I would come back for sure as no real complaints good food and clean hotel great for kids.

Date of stay: August 2019