Free cancellation until 26/07
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Room Mate Larios(Malaga)
US$102
US$98
Room Mate Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$155
US$118
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Malaga Centro Ciudad(Malaga)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$72
US$69
  • Restaurant
US$147
US$121
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Hotel Trebol(Malaga)(Great Value!)
US$67
Hotel Molina Lario(Malaga)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$205
US$174
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$167
US$158
  • Restaurant
US$174
US$132
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$63
1,043 results
All reviewsbull ringrooftop spaold townhigh floorrecommend this hotelcity centrebusy roadtaxi rankthe busminute walksun deckexcellent locationpaseo del parqueport areastayed here for a weeklovely roomsmall balcony
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I stayed here with my boyfriend on a quick trip down to the south of Spain from Barcelona. I chose it because of the location and the price. Whilst not being the cheapest it looked the nicest for my price range and was very close to the marina and the centre.

We were able to check in at about half 1 and the checkout time was 12. Sounds great, but probably explains the abundance of stray hairs on the bathroom floor (that were not mine).

I'd booked a double room, but as ever booking as two males were given two singles (made as singles and put together), we were only staying 1 night so didn't want to create hassle with changing rooms.

The actual room was nice, a great size and a view of the bull ring and castle. I'm always disappointed when there are no coffee and tea making facilities (I know it's a British thing but always seems a bit stingy when there isn't any), but the mini bar was well stocked and not overpriced.

We had a large balcony, but only 1 chair in the room so we couldn't sit out in the evening sun together before going out.

All in all I thought it was nice. Nothing special but well worth booking if you're on a short trip.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Richgreenw00d
Reviewed 24 May 2016

Friends, Family and I have all stayed in this hotel many times... but we have all noticed how it is slowly becoming worse than it used to be. Not so much for the hotel / rooms but the STAFF. We have noticed a huge change in staff attitude over the years and does not offer the same customer service they did 6 years ago. It hurts to say it as we really loved this hotel, but prices have steadily risen and no cheerful deals can be found at any time of the year... and with the staff being less polite and curious, well, it has dropped considerably.

Further example of this: I would like to add that we went out for a drink one Friday night and noticed 3 of the Maestranza staff drinking in the same bar as us, (2 had their uniform still on). Some drinks later we saw them arguing with staff and creating a scene. Shouting and moaning. Something that I personally found embarrassing and would certainly like the hotel manager to know how his employees act in their spare time... and with the hotel uniform on. Quite shameful.

We will not be considering this hotel until they revise their pricing and staff attitude.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mr_Journey
Reviewed 19 May 2016

It's our 2nd last night at this hotel and we cannot find fault with it. It's great position 5 minutes walk from either the beach or marina and about 10 minutes to the old town. The hotel is on a busy road but don't let that put you off or you will miss the chance of staying at this lovely hotel. We had a triple room which was 2 single beds plus a bed settee which was like a 3|4 bed. The standard of cleanliness was great, room cleaned each day. The staff all seem very helpful, the barman finding my phone which I thought was lost. I'm returning to Malaga in September and will definitely be booking the hotel again.

Room Tip: We stayed room 410 which overlooked the road may be noisier than the other side of hotel which is adjacent to the bullring.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank lindylou73
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Chose this hotel due to its good reviews and its 4* rating.
Whilst the hotel is centrally located, being very close to the marina, and only a short walk from the city centre, I was a little disappointed with a few things. The hotel has two very small lifts; only big enough for two people and their luggage each, and I found them quite claustrophobic. The ensuite bathroom was cramped with the toilet and bidet behind the door, and only a shower over the tiny bath. The breakfasts were not what I would class as 4*; I've had better breakfasts in 3* B&B. That aside, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the room was kept exceptionally clean and tidy. I would class this as a good 3*, but not 4* based on other experiences.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed L
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Was booked there for UN interagency games.The staff were great my room and bathroom was however very small-especially the bathroom,must be the smallest bathtub I've ever seen.On the bright side it was close to a lot of places...shops,train,restaurants and a great dry cleaning service.Also free wifi and great decor .Breakfast was a buffet with a chef on hand to customize your omelette.

Room Tip: Insist on a bigger room
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business