Malaga Tours & Trips by Flamingo

from US$24.05
More Info
from US$6.01
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021

I started of doing the walking tour which was a great way to see the city. During the walk I had a chat with the host Emilliano. What a great guy! He also told me about the night life in Malaga and the pub crawl he’s doing. So I decided to join. It’s a great way to meet a lot of new people and the bars that they visit they each have a different atmosphere. Which for me was a big plus on the city tour. I would definitely recommend this.

Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

You Guys are the best , had a Great time !!

It was a Great experience, I’ll be back definitely :))!!

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Amazing night out with an incredible team and met a great group of people! Emiliano created a nice social atmosphere and I'll definitely be back the next time I'm in Malaga!

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

Everything about this tour was excellent. This was the first time my friends and I had visited Malaga and Rhis tour was the cherry on top. Emiliano was incredibly attentive host and took us to the best spots in the city. I would definitely do it again, and I highly recommend for others to do the same!

Reviewed 9 June 2021

Best tour so far with Emiliano! Did a lot of other tours but this one was way more fun, high quality and super interesting! 100% recommendation for everyone who wants more than a 0815-offer!