1,338 results
All reviews the river second building old town main building a river view room per day nice location free wifi breakfast buffet easy access gutenberg museum frankfurt airport room rate christmas market nice room the air conditioning train station
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Fantastic hotel, well kept, great location. Preferred hotel while traveling through, riverside location is one of the best in the area. Staff is prompt and beyond courteous. Lounge/restaurant is modern and comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMainzundCity, General Manager at Hilton Mainz, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Discover29307003192,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the review about it.

Our main goal is to deliver excellent services to all our guests and we were very glad to read about your pleasant stay. Our staff is doing their best to help you enjoy every minute of it.

Reviewed 3 November 2018

Stayed here for 3 days to see sights of Mainz and Wiesbaden, Nice view of the river . Breakfast was very good and the Staff very helpful. Rooms were a bit on the small side but modern and comfortable .Seemed like more business people than tourists

Room tip: nice to have a river view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Steven H,

Greetings from Mainz!

First, let me thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are very happy to have the chance to host you whilst you were in Mainz.

Dear Steven H, the whole team of the Hilton Mainz and me are already looking forward to welcome you back soon.

With best regards

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I stayed in this hotel for business in the region. I was impressed with the service, the breakfast, the size of the rooms and the cleanliness of everything.I enjoyed my stay and I hope to return some day in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMainzundCity, General Manager at Hilton Mainz, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

Dear Stephensmilko,

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I came here with some scepticism due to the recent many negative reviews. However, I cannot confirm those. We had a great stay: Conference room facilities were fine, buffet lunches and the Brassierie dinner were fine and the rooms were also spacious and clean. Hotel is nicely located on the Rhine river and near the old town, perfect for a river walk or running. Will come again when in Mainz.

Trip type: Travelled on business
HiltonMainzundCity, General Manager at Hilton Mainz, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2018

Dear Harald H,

Greetings from Mainz!

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we are very happy to have had the chance to host you whilst you are in Mainz.

Dear Harald H, the whole team of the Hilton Mainz and me are already looking forward to welcome you back soon.

With best regards

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Been to this hotel frequently
Superb location, for restaurants in town or for a walk along the river.
Staff super friendly and helpfull so your stay becomes comfortable.
Resturant/bar staff very friendly.
I prefer to stay in the main building to avoid "long" walk for breakfast.
Definitely using this hotel again

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
HiltonMainzundCity, General Manager at Hilton Mainz, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear HjaltiG,