“Enjoyable”
Review of Eiscafe Dolomiten

Eiscafe Dolomiten
Ranked #64 of 295 Restaurants in Kaiserslautern
Reviewed 24 August 2018

The seating outside in front of the café is in summer always full but they have always enough waiters to assure that service is fast. I enjoyed sitting there observing the traffic at the square and sipping an excellent cappuccino. I can recommend.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I don’t have any pretty pictures to post. I don’t have any amazing things to say that will change your mind. What I can say is that if you are downtown Kaiserslautern and you want ice cream. This is the place to go. My favorite?... spaghetti ice cream. Order it... enjoy it...

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

There's nothing like getting some ice cream on a nice sunny day in Germany. The Dolomiten is a wonderfully well located ice cream parlor with a vibrant atmosphere all around. It has fantastic variety of ice cream. We tried their spaghetti ice cream and it was very well served and delicious. The serving of ice cream you get for the price coupled with the location and lively atmosphere makes the Dolomiten a great and enjoyable value.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Located in a corner of the pedestrian zone of Kaiserslautern you get a very good ice cream and Italian coffee , sitting outside you get such kind of "piazza feeling ", like sitting in Rome and watching the people walking around...

Reviewed 23 April 2017

I am sucker for some good gelato. Regardless of the flavor, so long as it is nice and soft, with a hint of silkiness, I am ready to eat until I burst. Thankfully, this cafe is ready to make my dreams come true.

They have a nice assortment of fresh gelato, with flavors changing almost daily (I've checked this myself...don't judge me). The price per scoop isn't the cheapest I've seen, but also no where near the most expensive. You can ask for speciality items (big cup, spaghetti ice, etc), which will be a bit more expensive, but are a nice fun treat.

The staff is super friendly and patient. Like a small child, I can look at the flavors forever, trying to make up my mind and they wait until you're ready to order. A few quick swipes and scoops are landed on your cone or in your cup, ready to eat.

Overall, everyone that enjoys ice cream should give gelato a shot, as it is ice cream, done the Italian way - soft, silky, and full of flavor.